Ohh My!! Why is shipping so much? It is cheaper from china..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Well then, I thought I was going to place an order until I saw the shipping cost. now I am sad.

Subtotal:
CAD $16.12
Shipping & Handling:
CAD $24.25
Tax:
CAD $0.00
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
Total:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] CAD $40.37[/FONT]

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Who has those shipping prices. If a supplier charges more for shipping thantheir average cost then he is making more money on shipping that his product. Have you noticed on T.V. they sell something cheap then you look at the shipping/handling which is extremely high that is where they are making their money.

What a rip off. A lot of the suppliers only charge what it would cost to ship priority which is 4.80 in most cases.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Who has those shipping prices. If a supplier charges more for shipping thantheir average cost then he is making more money on shipping that his product. Have you noticed on T.V. they sell something cheap then you look at the shipping/handling which is extremely high that is where they are making their money.

What a rip off. A lot of the suppliers only charge what it would cost to ship priority which is 4.80 in most cases.
Happy Vaper - Canadian Quality Electronic Cigarette/Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid has those shipping prices.

Considering the prices of the products i would consider paying cost for shipping. maybe $1 more.

In case the powers that be see this - I will pay your cost for shipping. PM me if interested. I have a couple of days before I need to get some flavors and I will just go elsewhere when that time comes. I have heard the flavors are good here so I wanted to try that and some other flavors. I am not sure where these other people live... perhaps Canadians get a decent rate and people in the US get shafted.. not sure.

I think both items I was about to order were roughly 1 oz combined.

Last edited:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey jxmiller and Martha!

We do apologize for the shipping prices! I assure you this is not where we make our money and that we are ACTIVELY working on alternatives! If you check out Canada Post's pricing to the US, you will see that this is the case. If you were local, we would gladly meet up to save you the $7 shipping charge that it would cost you to have it sent to you (that's right, $7 to my neighbors!).

As beckah54 mentioned, we did find an alternative for US customers that wanted our Capella flavours (this was important to us, since we are the only ones with the Vanilla Custard) but, unfortunately, have not found a suitable alternative for our other products, yet.

I assure you, we understand that there are many customers in the US that would love to do business with us but have trouble justifying the shipping prices and we ARE trying to rectify the situation. Please do bear with us. We are doing our best!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Hey jxmiller and Martha!

We do apologize for the shipping prices! I assure you this is not where we make our money and that we are ACTIVELY working on alternatives! If you check out Canada Post's pricing to the US, you will see that this is the case. If you were local, we would gladly meet up to save you the $7 shipping charge that it would cost you to have it sent to you (that's right, $7 to my neighbors!).

As beckah54 mentioned, we did find an alternative for US customers that wanted our Capella flavours (this was important to us, since we are the only ones with the Vanilla Custard) but, unfortunately, have not found a suitable alternative for our other products, yet.

I assure you, we understand that there are many customers in the US that would love to do business with us but have trouble justifying the shipping prices and we ARE trying to rectify the situation. Please do bear with us. We are doing our best!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

Cool, I appreciate the efforts. Canada needs to do something about that shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread