• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ohio vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

effigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
We are in a similiar boat then. I am using a 510 (hands down great unit) and waiting on an SD to arrive. Do you know of others in the area that vape, or just yourself? I have a couple people at work interested, but not sure if they can be "turned"away from their analogs. For the most part, not many people seem to know what is in my hand.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Hi, ya just missed me. I was in Columbus on Sunday. I am in the Akron area, but frequently visit Canton. I am not driving to Columbus again for a while. There is only so much I can take of trees, cows, and corn before I forget that I'm not in Kansas. The drive back was miserable.

I mostly use a modded 510. I am head over heels in love with it. I occasionally use a modded 901 for a day or so to test the mod, but right back to my 510 first chance I get. Anybody have some dead 401 atomizers? They work great to attach a battery mod to a 510 atomizer.

Edit: I don't know if you still have a Quonset Hut, but they are selling Smoke 51 products in their basement here. It looks like the Vapor King, but I'm not sure if it is the same or not. I never bothered with Smoke 51 once I saw there prices.

Last edited:

effigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I recently built a 510 battery mod using a rca plug as the connector (found the idea and info on here) worked ok, was an awkward fit for the smaller atomizer. Decided to use an old rn-4081 atomizer i had sitting around and worked great. Of course, I dont really like that model much. Hmm, i need to stumble on some 401 atomizers, didnt realize it was a good fit. Thanks for info. I dislike the drive from columbus to any other city in Ohio. Nothing but cow towns and grass. Maybe next time you plan on a visit to the capital city, we can get a group assembled, or any other city for that matter. I am willing to travel.

Micko

Mar 14, 2009
Dublin, Ohio
Oh good, I was wondering where the Ohio people were.

I’m up for meeting, discussing and pooling together for an order.

I’ve been on this site and have vaped since March 2009. Started out with DSE901 for about a month and switched over 501/Joye 510/ The Dura/The Dura-C/Yeti, etc..

I smoked analogs for 20+ years and glad to have found the e-cig. I haven’t posted here, well, because I’m not sure what to talk about.

I’ve had great experience with all the US suppliers I’ve ordered from.

I’ve had so many people ask me about e-cigs, I need to get a business card made that tells them about it. Let me know if you have one I can share? I wish I could afford to be a supplier.

Recently, e-cigs have been advertised for selling at a local Waterbeds 'N Stuff. There’s also going to be a Luci e-cigs kiosk at the local mall coming soon.

Well . . . ok . . .

I guess I do have things to talk about.

:oops:

Go Buckeyes!!

effigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Nico, I am going to check thatg out. I would be interested in getting some items I think. Maybe we can see if we can "pool" together an order with some others.
Welcome Miko. Good to see another Ohioian, and Dublin to boot! I have seen the waterbeds n stuff advertiments. Didnt know Luci was going to show up in a mall though. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread