Ohms and/or Verde Valley going TU at year end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Did any of yall Ohmsters left notice Scott's BF ad?

5-100 ml Flavaboosted for $49.95.
Butttt...look closer "Limited to stock on hand".

Sure haven't seen that before, WTH? over?
Is he Not gonna order more flavorings?? I actually Still get Root Beer Float from him. No choice. Everyone elses sucks.

MY current store, VVV, who used to have weekly specials and Every holiday sales hasn't had either since Labor Day.

I am wondering if they aren't gonna pull the plug at the end of the year too...

The freaking Ohms thread is Dead?!

He ran Everyone off??
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Interesting developments.
Got my single 120 of Root Beer Float from Ohm's. No issues. In fact, one of the best bottles they've mixed of it for me. No one else does RBF nearly as good.

Now it's V3 where things get pretty weird.
Marimba, these folks were shipping within a day or 2 of ordering, had weekly flavor deals and never missed a holiday coupon opportunity. There's been no coupons at all since Labor Day. Not even Black Friday or Christmas/New Year.
But...I REALLY need juice so I took a chance and put an order in 12/31. Got the usual quick confirm email then...

12 days of crickets chirping. No ship notice. Squatola. I even emailed them Last Thursday simply asking for the status of my order, which brought on even louder crickets. I'm Really starting to be concerned now.
I check their FB and there are a couple Really PO'd customers with the same mystery on their orders. Butttt...there were also a couple folks that said that around 2-3 weeks and POOF their order was delivered. Still NO shipped notice though from V3.
So I went straight to my V3 account and low and behold there is a tracking number. No shipped notice but a tracking number. My order is supposed to deliver tomorrow.
Yes V3 is having issues. But contrary to popular belief they aren't Amaslut.

I actually posted a message of calmness and understanding to their FB page. Their juice IS really good and with no coupons their 100s are still $12 shipped. Raising hell with V3 isn't gonna speed things up anymore anyway.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread