Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Go buy an ohm meter or multimeter and test it yourself. I'm not going to find out the ohms for you if you're not going to test it before you use it. Especially if you have a short and you don't know it because you didn't test. I would NEVER vape something without testing the resistance myself. Not a helpful answer with ohms, but better to be safe.

Aadavis94

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2014
Oregon
Go buy an ohm meter or multimeter and test it yourself. I'm not going to find out the ohms for you if you're not going to test it before you use it. Especially if you have a short and you don't know it because you didn't test. I would NEVER vape something without testing the resistance myself. Not a helpful answer with ohms, but better to be safe.

I was just wanting an idea before I wasted the wire and building it. and I didn't know the how to find the resistance when using two different kinds of wire. Thanks for that though

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I was just wanting an idea before I wasted the wire and building it. and I didn't know the how to find the resistance when using two different kinds of wire. Thanks for that though

You should play around with steam engine and plug the numbers in trial and error;
don't aim for the same ohms of each single coil; aim for the same heatflux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread