Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
That's nice @OcalaFlGuy, could have been put across in a more diplomatic way though.

What about selling one shots or flavour packs then?
He Actively Worked At running his best customers off.
He doesn't deserve any diplomacy.
I wouldn't give him 1 more dollar under Any circumstances.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
When I learned that Ohm's Vapes were closing I bought enough juice to last through the year. Given the FDA's Deeming regulations, what suppliers can afford to remain in business? The FDA considers each e-juice with a differing flavoring variant or nicotine strength to be a different product requiring certification. Fees range from $1,500 up to $466,000 (US$) per product. This is a gift to Big tobacco as they have the financial resources and legal staff. For the 8.1 million (as of 2018) e-cigarette users in the US this represents a threat to our freedom of choice and our desire to remain tobacco free.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Given the FDA's Deeming regulations, what suppliers can afford to remain in business?

Those that have a large enough overseas customer base to sustain a profitable business or those that feel confident they can attain such a customer base without going bankrupt.

From what I understand, it's not illegal to sell non-FDA/PMTA-approved vape gear (or other deemed "tobacco products") from a US-based business as long as it's not sold to and shipped to a USA address.

NicVape
    is one US-based retailer I know of that has taken this route. They now ONLY take overseas orders (see notice at top of site).

NicVape Currently Does Not Ship to the USA

• Informative
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread