OK, been holding back from you guys......I am vaping my New Vanilla Cream VapeJuice now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
nice bro, I'll have to order a sample (and a couple others too)....I've been looking for a good coffee flavored juice but all I've tried so far I haven't liked....I'm a huge fan of extremely dark and strong coffee...espresso..cappucino and all that :)

anyhoo, I was psyched when i got home, and my CoV package came today! usually I recieve them in 2 or 3 days, I got this one in 1 day!!! thanks Bruce :thumbs: the vanilla cream is just that....creamy smooth vanilla....not too sweet, real nice. I ordered a lower nicotine content than usual and the throat hit as a bit low, so I'll have to order another sample w/ more the next time and see how it goes. other than the carto tank loaded up atm, I'll let the rest of the bottle steep for a bit and give it another go in a week or so and post again about it..... the butterscotch tho, man that stuff is off the hook. I've just replaced my favorite (atomic fireball) daily vape with it right now, my Ody had been cleaned and refilled with that stuff ;) once i have another clean atty, i also have a sample of honeysuckle tobac to try too...it sure does smell awesome :)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I've got some vanilla cream, bananas foster, Ody expansion sets, ceramics, Ody rebuild parts, 20m wick inbound. Should arrive on Wednesday. I had a total of four orders that I placed during the pre-order. As soon as I saw that Bruce had put up an item I wanted I pulled the trigger on it and included priority shipping. I didn't want to wait to load up my cart and then get caught short. No telling how many units are put up for sale and also no telling how quickly they are flying out the door. ;)

Bruce was kind enough to include all items in one package and refund the $18 in shipping overage. I just figured he could keep the extra in shipping as his "piece" since I knew when I ordered my goodies like I did that I was paying for four separate shipments but I wanted to make sure I got the pieces I wanted. ......I don't set up with eyes on target, finger lovingly stroking the trigger, firing off four rounds as the sound of one......and not play for keeps. They never saw it coming.

First thing I'm going for is tall mode.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I've got some vanilla cream, bananas foster, Ody expansion sets, ceramics, Ody rebuild parts, 20m wick inbound. Should arrive on Wednesday. I had a total of four orders that I placed during the pre-order. As soon as I saw that Bruce had put up an item I wanted I pulled the trigger on it and included priority shipping. I didn't want to wait to load up my cart and then get caught short. No telling how many units are put up for sale and also no telling how quickly they are flying out the door. ;)

Bruce was kind enough to include all items in one package and refund the $18 in shipping overage. I just figured he could keep the extra in shipping as his "piece" since I knew when I ordered my goodies like I did that I was paying for four separate shipments but I wanted to make sure I got the pieces I wanted. ......I don't set up with eyes on target, finger lovingly stroking the trigger, firing off four rounds as the sound of one......and not play for keeps. They never saw it coming.

i hear ya there...first i ordered my ody addons and base....then next one was button springs and wick...next one was the juices, another one with a GGTS connector and guts... i recieved the juices in one day...florida to ny...that was outstanding :) got word that my connector and 'guts' are on the way, today too.....I figure the 2 ody part orders will be shipped and arrive together :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I had a total of four orders that I placed during the pre-order.

That's how Bruce is and why he's the best.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Just opened my box. Leaving Odyss parts sit till I get home from work.

Did pull out the Vanilla Cream. Outstanding Bruce - only second Vanilla I've ever had that was fit to vape. This is just awesome, on inhale - its vanilla with the cream taste hitting me in back of the throat. Very good, using it @6V - 2.6 ohms on A-2

Anybody want great vanilla, this is it. It's actually making me cough a bit with such a flavor blast.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely need to try the vanilla cream and butterscotch. I got kind of turned off to the COV juices after trying green apple and blueberry pancake, just weren't for me. Caramel was DELICIOUS, but not something I could vape on a regular basis. Too down for the vanilla cream though, been looking for a solid vanilla for a while now.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
both the butterscotch and the vanilla cream have been sitting on a shelf, steeping, since the first day trying em, almost a week now....will give it a few more days, but, i keep dripping a few drops of both (the vanilla is nice and creamy...subtle but not overpowering, very enjoyable) every now and then sneaking a taste... definitely enjoying both and plan to order more when I run out ;)

vanttila

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Greetings from Finland guys!

I just received 57ml's of butterscotch yesterday and my god it's amazing. It's by far the best butterscotch/hopscotch/caramel juice that i've tasted and it's actually pretty much the only one that tastes like butterscotch. I've got some vanilla cream on it's way too, should be here on monday or tuesday. I just want to thank Bruce for outstanding customer service, just top notch! Reasonable postages, good prices and great juice, I'd say that COV's my new favorite vendor!

Anyway I have a question too. Do you recommend steeping these juices or have they had time to steep before they were sent out?

vanttila

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Thanks for the response!

I have a question about the color. From the youtube videos i've seen about the butterscotch, it seems to be, like you said, a golden color. Mine is pale yellow, but my vanilla is like the ones in the videos. Is this normal? The reason why i'm asking this is that my butterscotch is not a very strong tasting juice, even though it's supposed to be more flavorful than the vanilla cream. Maybe it needs to steep a little more, even though it's been steeping for a week now? Here's a crappy photo of the two of them together, the photo distorts the colours a bit, in reality the difference is much more noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread