Ok, carzy idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
I know part of this sounds gross. I was thinking about vaping while driving, 2 ideas~ one would a cig filter be a good filler? and two for the people looking for "their brand flavor" what about using the filter from an analog you've smoked as filler. maybe if i get bored ill try the first, but im loving the spring mod. just a thought

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Idea #1 might work, might not. With PVs, the filler material has to be permeable like a sponge in order to wick the e-juice onto the atomizer. I'm not sure how good the cellulose in analog filters would be at that. In any event, there are better ways.

Idea #2 seems like a contradiction of everything that vaping stands for.

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
Idea #1 might work, might not. With PVs, the filler material has to be permeable like a sponge in order to wick the e-juice onto the atomizer. I'm not sure how good the cellulose in analog filters would be at that. In any event, there are better ways.

Idea #2 seems like a contradiction of everything that vaping stands for.

do you think the yuck would vape through? i just thought for the first or second day vaper it would be more like analog flavor. my first juice was marb flavored. not that im promoting analogs i think they taste bad now

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
do you think the yuck would vape through? i just thought for the first or second day vaper it would be more like analog flavor.

I don't think the residue (that's such a nicer word than yuck, even if yuck is more on the mark) would vaporize, but I suppose a molecule or two would get picked up in the airflow and wind up on your tongue. But I'm just guessing along with you. Give it a try. It's the only way either of us will ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread