OK Gang, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done to/with YOUR PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I'll get the ball rolling here...when I first started vaping, I had enough, (hardly ever happens anymore, ask anyone..), and, as opposed to putting it DOWN in the car, I threw it out the window and onto the 401. :blink:

I called Jack and, after he finished laughing at me, (discreetly of course, we're talkin' Jack here...), graciously sent me another one. :party:

I also used the LED end light to check a friends pupil responses after he brained himself on a low ceiling. :oops:

Next!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I'll get the ball rolling here...when I first started vaping, I had enough, (hardly ever happens anymore, ask anyone..), and, as opposed to putting it DOWN in the car, I threw it out the window and onto the 401. :blink:

I called Jack and, after he finished laughing at me, (discreetly of course, we're talkin' Jack here...), graciously sent me another one. :party:

I also used the LED end light to check a friends pupil responses after he brained himself on a low ceiling. :oops:

Next!

My sides are splitting from laughing - TOO FUNNY!!! Only thing (not to funny) was constantly putting mine in an ashtray.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario

Ive done the same thing. Except I was driving up north

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Are you insinuating you got outta your car Zenith? :blink:

Cause, I would have if it wasn't for all those thundering Semi's, I can assure you.

(Smacks face off window screeching NOOOOO!!)

Yup. I was doing about 120km on back country roads. Ran out of battery power and tossed it out the window. I slammed on the breaks and did eventually find it.

You would not believe how hard it is to find a black 808 auto on the middle of a road.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Yup. I was doing about 120km on back country roads. Ran out of battery power and tossed it out the window. I slammed on the breaks and did eventually find it.

You would not believe how hard it is to find a black 808 auto on the middle of a road.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT'S a committed vaper!! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread