OK, I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
My twist holding fist is quite. . . jealous.

My eVic just sniffed in distaste. LOL! No offense Provari lovers. My local store doesn't have those mods yet. When they do I will give the Provari serious consideration. And my eVic sniffed again this time at me. LOL

But congrats! From everything that I've read that's a great device.

Yes congrats! :)

DarrSyn

Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I have a 1300mah spinner and a 650mah twist(backup). But I just felt like a was missing something. LOVE my spinner though. And the wife said I could have an early Father's Day present.

I'm a full time student so I don't have the ability to upgrade quite yet. Maybe in a few months if mTurk is nice to me. But right now I've got a pair of twists and have been really interested in getting into VW devices like the VAMO or the like.

DarrSyn

Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Atlanta, GA
My eVic just sniffed in distaste. LOL! No offense Provari lovers. My local store doesn't have those mods yet. When they do I will give the Provari serious consideration. And my eVic sniffed again this time at me. LOL

I've read quite a number of horror stories about eVics breaking or not being quite rugged enough. Since I'm in NO WAY a tinker type person I've shied away from even considering the eVic. That being said I've heard some of the same stories about the VAMO as well. . . what's a vaper to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread