Ok, its been like 4 days and im Jonsin for a FSUSA vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Ive had this cold going on now for almost a week. It started out with some "rawness" in my lungs, then turned into a nasty cold with sore throat and cough and the whole 9! Anyway, I haven't been able to vape for like 4 days because my lungs feel like raw hamburger. I'm starting to wig out for a vape LOL. All I can think about is a bottle of FSUSA! I ordered like 100 bucks worth of juice last night, and all I want is a little cloud over my head!!! God, I hope I feel better today, cause Wyat Earp is calling my name baby! :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

csan1018

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Michigan
I almost know how you feel. I've had the flu and haven't been able vape much. My lungs feel okay, but my throat feels like someone took sandpaper to it. The vapor makes my throat kind of tickle--which sets off a coughing spree and since my body already aches, I am trying to limit the coughing. Thank goodness for the sale because once I am feeling better, I have a feeling I'll be chain vaping to make up for the last few days. lol

Hope you feel better soon!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Dang, mother nature is just being cruel to us! I hope you feel better soon to my friend!

I almost know how you feel. I've had the flu and haven't been able vape much. My lungs feel okay, but my throat feels like someone took sandpaper to it. The vapor makes my throat kind of tickle--which sets off a coughing spree and since my body already aches, I am trying to limit the coughing. Thank goodness for the sale because once I am feeling better, I have a feeling I'll be chain vaping to make up for the last few days. lol

Hope you feel better soon!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Thanks T. I will feel much better once I can get my Nic in me LOL,, O hey I meant to ask, how was that eggnog juice? i ordered a 30 of it last night....

Well, it must be my clean living cause I don't have no illness and feel great. The only thing I'm suffering from is "old." Knees, back, front, head ... on and on.

But Redneck and csan, I really hope both of you get to feeling better fast! I hate to hear about anybody not being able to vape.

csan1018

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Michigan
Well, it must be my clean living cause I don't have no illness and feel great. The only thing I'm suffering from is "old." Knees, back, front, head ... on and on.

But Redneck and csan, I really hope both of you get to feeling better fast! I hate to hear about anybody not being able to vape.

Thanks, T. I think our real problem this year is having my youngest in Kindergarten. He keeps bringing those little kiddie germs home with him. I have been going around the house with my steam cleaner like a mad woman all winter, but we keep getting sick.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Thanks, T. I think our real problem this year is having my youngest in Kindergarten. He keeps bringing those little kiddie germs home with him. I have been going around the house with my steam cleaner like a mad woman all winter, but we keep getting sick.

Same. I rent a room from this family that has 2 kids and they bring all this trash home with them, and I always get ALL of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread