Ok...it's kinda girly but what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
I used to keep all my e-cig hardware, juices, and various other items in a large fishing tackle box. I used this because I didn't have the space to permanently keep out all my e-cig stuff and when I started using it my youngest daughter was only 10yrs old. Well, time has passed and I can keep my stuff out, I've outgrown the tackle box, my daughter is old enough to not mess with my stuff, and I actually have a place to "set up shop" so to speak! I have multiple little bottles of this and that juice and I've tried keeping them in the tackle box, but I have to pull each one up, then down, then up, then down, to read the labels.

I decided that either a wall mounted spice rack or nail polish rack would work better
wall mounted spice rack.jpg nail polish wall rack.jpg Acrylic Nail Polish Wall Rack.jpg
Spice Rack Wooden Nail Polish Rack Acrylic Nail Polish Rack

So what do you think? Does anyone have another idea that I haven't thought of to have my stuff handy but not all over the place?

I also found this for all the hardware and gadgets that I use to DIY and stuff...

Multi Drawer small parts organizer.jpg The largest one in the back seems to be the one I'd need. Any other ideas??
:confused::confused:

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
For juice the rack is for sure the best idea because no matter what drawer you use you always have to take out the bottles to see what kind it is. Only issue I see with the rack is that if they are in a room with a lot of light the juice may goes bad but besides that A+ idea I have to get me one for sure. Each level another vendor I LOVE THE IDEA!!!
I bought some cheap clear drawers from Ikea for attys, cartos, and other vaping supply easy to open everything visible but I always struggled with juice because of the above and now with your nail polish rack idea that problem is out of the way.

Edit: Juicejunky just solved the light and dust issue very nice.

Critter Man

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Minnesota
Hell, even I knew it was Magnus. It's the more manly of the two, how could folks get confused?

There are curio cabinets that may work, but many are too small and use woefully inadequate mounting hardware. Bigger and more expensive would be an apothecary cabinet. Good for display, but wouldn't solve the light issue. I'm just spitballin' here.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
I like it!!! Especially the nail polish rack- but I'm partial to nail polish. There are a lot of cool polish displays if you check nail blogs, and they tend to be pretty inexpensive. I also like the plastic stacking drawer units from Walmart-- I have a few of the little 5 stacks that are handy. The drawers are short, but if you need to lay short things out so you can see them, they're fantastic.

I think the racks are built for salon displays- but yeah, there are women who collect cosmetics, and someone having a few hundred of them isn't unheard of. They're only a few bucks each, and don't go bad so they pile up pretty quickly.

I store mine (vape gear and nail polish) in Helmer drawer units from Ikea because I don't have much wall space, and mine would get dusty. Each drawer holds about 65 bottles- of either juice or nail polish. But- yes, picking each one up to figure out what flavor it is gets old.

Maybe color coding the tops with nail polish....hmmm. :)

Storage Solution – The IKEA Helmer | All Lacquered Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread