Ok...it's kinda girly but what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Google Apothecary Cabinets and check out the Images that pull up, some sweet looking setups. Here is one that comes stocked and is a bit pricey but very nice layout:
Mystic Earth.::.Apothecary Supplies.::.Cabinets.::.Stocked Apothecary Cabinet

peace.
unloaded

I think the only problem with that is the light issue again. I'm totally diggin the idea of a medicine type cabinet as well. Keeps the light out, you can open it to display. If you get a wood one, you could even add in shelves (easier than metal) to customize it as you like. Sounds like this could be a project for some woodworker out there to come up with a cabinet made specifically for e-cigs ;)

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
Do you like going to yard sales? Antique alleys? I'm sure you can find something quaint, girly, classy, and small-ish in such a setting.

If you find the jar my testicles are in, let me know. I'm feeling kinda vulnerable thinking of all these girly things. -Magnus

LOL... You're a manly kinda dude. I'm sure they're there somewhere! :blush:

Penner

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
USA
I use a polished dark wooden humidor box, with a "old Timey" picture of an old world map on its top. Its nice enough, I have it on display.

Some humidors come with a glass top too.

It has 2 levels. The bottom of it I keep juices in (it could hold probably 35 30 ml bottles, or dozens of 10 ml bottles); the top tray, I keep batteries, attys, tweezers etc.

I actually like this the best, as its very nice looking, holds a lot, & keeps bottles in a dark place.

It wouldn't hold enough items for a big DIY person tho. I just mainly vape, not experiment.

Measures 13-5/8 by 10 by 6-1/2 inches (WxDxH)

View attachment 41954

Last edited:

ShoeQueen

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Midwest
Google Apothecary Cabinets and check out the Images that pull up, some sweet looking setups. Here is one that comes stocked and is a bit pricey but very nice layout:
Mystic Earth.::.Apothecary Supplies.::.Cabinets.::.Stocked Apothecary Cabinet

peace.
unloaded

Awesome looking Cabinet... but it goads me on how places like that charge for a small piece of woodworking... maybe I'm jaded cause my father could duplicate it, or actually improve upon it, for a lot less money.
Not knocking the time or craftsmanship, but really... $379?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread