The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ok...it's kinda girly but what do you think?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Michele, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Michele

Michele Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    LOL...sorry, I didn't even notice that I was READING it wrong!! Sorry about that MAGNUS!!!

2. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Well, some ladies do, but those are mostly for a salon. You walk in and pick you polish off the wall then get your mani/pedi done! *grin*

3. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    It's an old Irish/Scottish name....very manly--no pun intended!

4. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
  5. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
  6. GIMike

GIMike Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    I think the only problem with that is the light issue again. I'm totally diggin the idea of a medicine type cabinet as well. Keeps the light out, you can open it to display. If you get a wood one, you could even add in shelves (easier than metal) to customize it as you like. Sounds like this could be a project for some woodworker out there to come up with a cabinet made specifically for e-cigs ;)

7. Lambch3p

Lambch3p Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    That seems like a great idea! It would be very cool to be able to see all the labels on your juice. I have quickly outgrown my tackle box and now have one box for mods & e-cigs, one for attys and cartos, one for juice I don't use and one for the juice I use now. I think I need one of these too! :)

8. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Bearded Super Villain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Behind you
    Do you like going to yard sales? Antique alleys? I'm sure you can find something quaint, girly, classy, and small-ish in such a setting.

If you find the jar my testicles are in, let me know. I'm feeling kinda vulnerable thinking of all these girly things. -Magnus

9. Critter Man

Critter Man Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Minnesota
    Actually, the link that unloaded posted gives some very good ideas for making a cabinet. Perhaps when I collect enough stuff to need a cabinet, I'll make one and post the plans.

10. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    LOL... You're a manly kinda dude. I'm sure they're there somewhere! :blush:

11. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Actually, in East Texas there is a town - Canton. They have a what they call "First Monday" every month. It's a huge flea market/swap meet/garage saley kinda thing. The entire town is all about First Monday. I think Magnus' idea was a good one. Maybe I'll check it out in July since I just missed it for June.

12. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    St. Louis USA
    Michele, good idea for the convenience and if it works for you who cares?

13. Penner

Penner Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    USA
    I use a polished dark wooden humidor box, with a "old Timey" picture of an old world map on its top. Its nice enough, I have it on display.

Some humidors come with a glass top too.

It has 2 levels. The bottom of it I keep juices in (it could hold probably 35 30 ml bottles, or dozens of 10 ml bottles); the top tray, I keep batteries, attys, tweezers etc.

I actually like this the best, as its very nice looking, holds a lot, & keeps bottles in a dark place.

It wouldn't hold enough items for a big DIY person tho. I just mainly vape, not experiment.

Measures 13-5/8 by 10 by 6-1/2 inches (WxDxH)

View attachment 41954

14. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Bearded Super Villain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Behind you
    Did you do anything to get the cigar essence out? I used to use an Acid cigar box until a few of my steeping juices took on a cigar character.

Or was it an unused humidor? -Magnus

15. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    If you are going to store juice in it, make sure it will close so that sunlight can't get to the bottles.

16. thePOXcrew

thePOXcrew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    chicago
    did you really need our opinion on this?
    :facepalm:

17. Critter Man

Critter Man Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Minnesota
    Hmm... I've got a humidor I used to use for cigarettes (the ones I make). I use a smaller box now, I should dig it out.

18. Penner

Penner Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    USA
    My humidor was a new one, so no cigar smell.

19. ShoeQueen

ShoeQueen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Midwest
    +1 for Magnus' New Battle Cry... "BEDAZZLE!"

;)

20. ShoeQueen

ShoeQueen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Midwest
    Awesome looking Cabinet... but it goads me on how places like that charge for a small piece of woodworking... maybe I'm jaded cause my father could duplicate it, or actually improve upon it, for a lot less money.
    Not knocking the time or craftsmanship, but really... $379?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.