The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ok Mister E, show me what ya got with that Watermelon

Discussion in 'Mister-E-Liquid' started by OcalaFlGuy, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    I make my Ice Ice Melon Baby with about 60% of some Halo Menthol, Coolmist right now, and 40% Moon Mt. Vapor Trails which is their Menthol watermelon, emphasis on the Menthol.

So I figured I'd look for a plain Real Watermelon to mix with the Halo instead of the already some menthol VT.

The choices came down to Highbrow, Vapor Room and Mister E.

Mister E, your turn at bat Bubba. Don't let me down.

I'm usually an economy mail juice guy (Ohm's) but I'm paying $20 for a 30 for the VT in town at a B&M. With the coupon code Mister E came in a couple bucks cheaper shipped so what the heck.

As an ex-menthol smoker, I always need some Watermelon for my menthol too and It'll be nice to also have the separate JUST Watermelon. I got my 30 with extra flavor, no extra sweetness.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

2. grruss

grruss Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Looking forward to your feedback! I hope you give our menthol a shot too! We think it's the best in the biz! It's a shame... Menthol is becoming a dying art in these days of RDA's and hi-wattage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.