Ok need to get a new vv VW mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy301

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Waldorf,MD.
ok I have Vamo2 on the way from the slow boat from China fast tech. I found a Zmax2 for 60 bucks and a Sid for 44 bucks. Which one should I get? Do they both have RMS? Thanks for your help. Also where is a good place to get 18650 batteries fast? I ordered off Amazon and not expected to arrive until December wish I knew before I ordered. Ok thanks.

Busted knuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Portland, Oregon.
Segeli zmax does have rms and is a great mod. It's currently my only regulated apv. That being said, don't expect your batteries to last as long as in your vamo. It surprised me how much less vaping time I got on the zmax, but it's not a deal breaker. Much higher quality than the vamo.
Good luck.

jdiulus

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
DON'T GET A SIGELEI. I have the Zmax v3 (telescope) and it appears to be really nice.......Good Build Quality etc..... but it is the biggest P.O.S. I've ever bought.

It only fires about half the time. The other half it goes into one of the menu settings. I've read (on here) that you just need to keep it clean, but that doesn't work. I am so aggravated with this thing. I cant even begin to explain how annoying it is when you want to take a toke, and it doesn't fire.

Anyhow buyer beware!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread