Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
Taki and Keith got hold of me last weekend when my twin had taken over and I gave in and bought a REO mini which arrived this morning. As always our enablers were right and me, who is adamant about not liking box mods, is enjoying this quite a bit.

I guess since I have been vaping for 9 months and have more craft stuff than most small shops, the very fact that this is the first mod I have decorated tells the whole story.

Here is Elvira.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Taki and Keith got hold of me last weekend when my twin had taken over and I gave in and bought a REO mini which arrived this morning. As always our enablers were right and me, who is adamant about not liking box mods, is enjoying this quite a bit.

I guess since I have been vaping for 9 months and have more craft stuff than most small shops, the very fact that this is the first mod I have decorated tells the whole story.

Here is Elvira.

This post... this post makes me so happy :D Congrats Claudia and make sure you swing by Reoville for your badge and fat lady.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Here is Elvira.

Yay Claudia!!!! that little sucker looks awesome!!!!

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california

Here is Elvira.

Congrats (((((Claudia))))) :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Here is Elvira.

That's gorgeous!~ So, tiny!~

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
This post... this post makes me so happy :D Congrats Claudia and make sure you swing by Reoville for your badge and fat lady.

:thumb:
I am so glad that you are enjoying it. :)

We were a little concerned when someone said we would be held personally accountable . . . . . .. . . :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread