The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

OK so here's what I did to fix burnt tasting prefilled carto

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by jacatro, Apr 8, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jacatro

jacatro Moved On

Mar 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I have a Bloog Maxxfusion, which I really like, and a cheap generic 510- The Bloog came with prefilled coffee cartos, which were great, especially with a little of BWB's Malty mixed in. I like to use the 510 to drip, and had ordered a bunch of juice from MapVapes and Joogler. I dripped away on the little cheapie, and then as it often does, the battery crapped out-
    I tried adding to a mostly empty Bloog carto, but kept getting a burnt taste. I tried the KR808 drip method and got a mouthful of juice ,so while waiting for the damn thing to charge, I pulled the 'toilet paper' filling out of the carto and replaced it with some filler from a cheap unflavored 510 cartridge. I pull the filler out and just use the empty cartridge anyway, so I stuffed it into the carto, around the wick in the middle, and it works great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.