OK so I'm the club... Ordered my Reo Grand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av8roc

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
LINY
Coming from my first mod, the VMOD xl which my good friend EddieAdams modded with a micro coil. I love my vmod but nothing, I mean NOTHING vapes like Eddie's Reo.

I've been thinking of getting one for months but I finally pulled the trigger. Black wrinkle copper vein: Reo_Grand_Black__50edb76fc5537.jpg

I plan to sand the black and possibly polish, use a brass button cap and drip tip. I also ordered the reomizer 2.0 and a few LR510 atomizers from Avid vape for when I'm tinkering with the reomizer.

Looking forward to its arrival!!!:D

Av8roc

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
LINY
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: duplicate post

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
If you sand that thing I'll personally....:)

I'll be really disappointed in you as a person...

I'll trade you my sanded REO.

One thing, if I may, suggest Rob in your amazing customer service that every serious vaper I've sent your way can attest to is having a "set" well-lit photo environment for photographing all the different styles of REOS.

That picture above just doesn't do that color scheme justice.

Last edited:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Thanks Eddie.

Its true, after seeing the black wrinkle/copper vein I have scrapped the idea of sanding. The color combo is beautiful!

You can always try it in your next Reo. Or your third. Because you will order more. Oh, you will order more. :D
Welcome and enjoy your new Reo! You're gonna love it here!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats bro. When The fat lady heard about your plans to sand your grand she knew exactly what to sing you. She's in this semi old school rut lately :)

Here she is covering limp bizkits' "break stuff". A raging mosh pit broke out right in front of her and I gotta run cause I'm dippin into it.

Here she is at the "I'll skin your ... raw" part :)
6oBnzst.jpg

And here's your track :)

http://youtu.be/ZpUYjpKg9KY

Now crank it and vape it like ya stole it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread