Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! Have you looked down just the first page, as there are at least 30 new threads started in the last few days. Same for the General forum, although some may be threads started years ago and simply have kept active. There's always the Shiny thread, which granted started about 2 1/2 years ago but is now at ~4,500 pages and 92,000 posts. Shinyitis Support Group

You would be forgiven for not catching up on all the posts.;)

Really, there's a lot of activity around here. When you into the subforums for say batteries and chargers, they may be far slower.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Check to see if you clicked on Start Date and reversed the order ?
upload_2020-5-2_15-26-5.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
And buyers. Don't forget that is the main part of the thread, encouraging members to buy stuff. Hide your wallet if you post because the encouragement can become absolutely.... intense. LOL.

It was in fact created by Darth Vader after all. LOL. I try to warn new members.
Anna

2DangFancee

May 2, 2020
HaHa, very funny. Naw, it really is. I was looking for information on a vaping site I was interested in.....so jokes on me cause the year beside peoples names is when they signed up. Truth be told I really was reading some old ... .... and was tired from trying to gather information to vape again w/o blowing a $bill$ Just on a single device,I got n debt tryin cessation from real cigs a while back. Still have all that unused pile Lucky my husband didn’t strangle me for jumping back! FREAKING AWESOME to find any site these days where no ones trying to be cutthroats or smartasses to offend. THANKS FOR BEING SO DELICATE YA’LL❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread