Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi.

I'm enjoying the nautilus mini, and I have a bunch of vivinova-S glass that I drop bvc coils in. Very inexpensive and work nice. A surprise tank was a iClear 30S that was gifted to me. It's a top coil, or maybe a top dual coil. That's the one with the ugly coil that looks like a muffler off a snowblower. But damn if it doesn't last a long time.

btw, cherry limeade is da bomb! Baja Burst is nice, and the watermelon is very good.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi.

I'm enjoying the nautilus mini, and I have a bunch of vivinova-S glass that I drop bvc coils in. Very inexpensive and work nice. A surprise tank was a iClear 30S that was gifted to me. It's a top coil, or maybe a top dual coil. That's the one with the ugly coil that looks like a muffler off a snowblower. But damn if it doesn't last a long time.

btw, cherry limeade is da bomb! Baja Burst is nice, and the watermelon is very good.

Thanks, one question........What's a snowblower?

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi Everyone,

I usually don't use tanks, but with the recent storm of new *High Power* capable tanks, I've started to test a few out. Definitely not size friendly, but the Aspire Atlantis works great and provides a pretty good amount of flavor and more recently I've been playing around with the Horizon Arctic clearomizer. This thing just keeps pumping vapor! I'm probably 1 week on a coil head so far and that's better than I can say I did way back when I used EVODs/Protank 2s. For my vaping habit, I consider it normal if I can get 3-4 days out of a coil without a burnt taste, if I get more than 5 days I feel like I won the Jackpot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread