ok so when is there going to be more stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Will this be something we should be worried about?

Probably not. Time and patience will get this whole mess sorted out. Until then, it's a waiting game. Steve has big bucks tied up in this and as annoying as it is to us, imagine what they must be going through. That has to be hundreds of thousands of dollars just sitting and waiting to be delivered.

I think, in all honesty, that certain Federal agencies (heretofore unnamed) are trying to starve the US distributors. If they all go bankrupt, the final court ruling will be academic. Plus, then BT and BP will be able to move into the market unchallenged.

And here you thought I didn't buy into conspiracy theories. 8-o

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Send a private message to "bornagainst" and ask him. He's the only one that actually knows when it's coming in. You have to ask him several times via PM though. He's really busy, but if you pester him enough he'll tell you. And since he's a mole, he'll swear he doesn't know or whatever. Don't believe it! He does. You just have to keep after him. Just click his name in my post and "send private message" or click ---> E-Cigarette Forum - View Profile: bornagainst

Be sure to ask him about the VK1 while you're at it too! He's got a line on some pre-production units. I picked up a couple from him, but it's really hush-hush.

Last edited:

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Send a private message to "bornagainst" and ask him. He's the only one that actually knows when it's coming in. You have to ask him several times via PM though. He's really busy, but if you pester him enough he'll tell you. And since he's a mole, he'll swear he doesn't know or whatever. Don't believe it! He does. You just have to keep after him. Just click his name in my post and "send private message" or click ---> E-Cigarette Forum - View Profile: bornagainst

Be sure to ask him about the VK1 while you're at it too! He's got a line on some pre-production units. I picked up a couple from him, but it's really hush-hush.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:your:evil:

onehungwaylow

Feb 17, 2010
ATL

That's just wrong.8-o:evil:
Funny though:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread