Ok this time it's 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Think I jumped the gun last year. No cigarettes for 10 years. From almost 3 packs a day to nothing. That's gotta be close to a down payment on a house with the money I've saved.

Congrats, Scott!

Next March I'll hit 10 years without smoking. I dual used for a several months after starting to vape and realized one day that I didn't need the smokes anymore. I finished the pack I had and never bought another. I waited for the smoking urge to take over and haunt me, but that never happened.

vaping 24mg juice provided the nicotine satisfaction and I slowly weaned that down to 3mg juice over the next 9 months. I'd just order the next nic level down each time I bought juice. Not long after that I started DIY.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm a maintenance guy, just always had a cigarette hanging out of my mouth when I was working on something.

There was a time years ago when I could smoke while servicing our high speed printers in a couple of my data processing accounts. Most were adamant about no smoking, though. Smoke particles could pass through high efficiency particulate filters and make skid marks on data pack media. :)

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Think I jumped the gun last year. No cigarettes for 10 years. From almost 3 packs a day to nothing. That's gotta be close to a down payment on a house with the money I've saved.
:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:
Kudos to veterans!!!
Me personally, no, vaping is really expensive in Argentina, I spend 100 bucks a month on vaping even when I'm not buying shinys. Smokes are far less expensive. But I'm not complaining...

Reactions: mintymints

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    CA7FB7EF-1FE7-4A8A-B4AA-0CCACD91FD9E.gif

Reactions: zoiDman

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:
    Kudos to veterans!!!
    Me personally, no, vaping is really expensive in Argentina, I spend 100 bucks a month on vaping even when I'm not buying shinys. Smokes are far less expensive. But I'm not complaining...

It's time to enter the world of DIY juice! In America that $100 would be enough to set up your own juice making operation with supplies and equipment. Nicotine, PG, VG, some flavors, bottles, and a cheap set of set of digital scales would start it up. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread