Okay End My Confusion with how to setup my AVS

Cartomizers or LR 901 Atomizers with 3.7 volt GGTS and AVS?

• Cartomizers

• LR 901

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
this brings up a question i've had actually, what about 7.4V with AVS? Is this not recommended, and if works, what atty's should be used with it? Not trying to thread jack, sorry..

i like the 3.7 with LR901's personally, i just wanted to experiment a bit with higher voltages
Well i am purchasing high voltage atomizers,just in case i get the extensions for "2" 18650's. From my reading.... those types are the only game in town for 7.4 volts

scottevil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Well i am purchasing high voltage atomizers,just in case i get the extensions for "2" 18650's. From my reading.... those types are the only game in town for 7.4 volts

ah, i ordered 2xTrustFire ICR123A 3.7v 880mAh protected lithium-ion rechargeable batteries to do 7.4v, i mean i won't need the extension in order to run those at 7.4

but yeah, i'm building an order right now for some high voltage 901's to use in the AVS

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I enjoy running my Ext sleeves that Imeo made me & Stormy the first pair on my request to make them, they are one heck of an awesome vape with 2 x 18650 AW IMR Batts in this 7.4 configuration, a little big but no one seems to mind hitting my piece pipe around my house and creating just Plumes of Vapor in the room..!!!!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I enjoy running my Ext sleeves that Imeo made me & Stormy the first pair on my request to make them, they are one heck of an awesome vape with 2 x 18650 AW IMR Batts in this 7.4 configuration, a little big but no one seems to mind hitting my piece pipe around my house and creating just Plumes of Vapor in the room..!!!!

I use mine in the car sometimes. I just down't carry it around a lot. It looks dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread