okay. getting worried something went wrong with my order #V100295965

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Good

May 8, 2020
the guy u sent to email me. said he refunded cost for vape but is still shipping my juices out. he said he personally talked to a guy in warehouse. so to confirmed i asked if it be shipping end of bussines day today. "he said correct!" he said to keep eyes out for email i been check all day no email its now 11:26pm Na East time for me. an still nothing. i aint wanna wait another week just for juices they coulda already sent out. an i wouldnt even be bugging but he told me an even confirmed that be tonight

David Good

May 8, 2020
the guy u sent to email me. said he refunded cost for vape but is still shipping my juices out. he said he personally talked to a guy in warehouse. so to confirmed i asked if it be shipping end of bussines day today. "he said correct!" he said to keep eyes out for email i been check all day no email its now 11:26pm Na East time for me. an still nothing. i aint wanna wait another week just for juices they coulda already sent out. an i wouldnt even be bugging but he told me an even confirmed that be tonight
i also dont want it to wait a week an them tell me they went to ship it but were out of stock for what i ordered. because 1 it was in stock when i ordered they never emailed me about vape being outta stock so they coulda been sent juices. an then when they did tell me an refund vape they said they send juices out so i dont wNt another week to go by an them be like oh sorry it was out if stock so we never shipped it. like thats kinda b.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread