Okay guys, I just got my 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also....you won't get any VAPOR when the cart is done correct? I'm on the same cart since yesterday. I added 2 drops of the liquid to the atomizer for the hell of it and she is still puffing away.

Please tell me it will stop vaporizing when there is nothing left, otherwise I am inhaling whatever the hell is filling the cartridges.

LOL Okay man I am filling it up as I type.

On the same battery I'm going to use it until she dies then charge her up and grab the other one.

.......n yeah filling it up was great LOADS OF VAPOR. I got the 24mh ECOpure Menthol and I like it.

Last edited:

Denise

Sep 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Received my 510 from CigNot today too. batteries and pcc were already fully charged. It's great, I'm not turning "blu" anymore from puffing on an ecig. The manual battery is much better than I expected.

KennyD, try not to "over do it" today. The high nic cartridges that came with it are pretty potent. I'm a little dizzy now myself. Reminds me of my not smoking for years, then having an analog while driving and passing up the street I lived on! :oops:

Received my 510 from CigNot today too. batteries and pcc were already fully charged. It's great, I'm not turning "blu" anymore from puffing on an ecig. The manual battery is much better than I expected.

KennyD, try not to "over do it" today. The high nic cartridges that came with it are pretty potent. I'm a little dizzy now myself. Reminds me of my not smoking for years, then having an analog while driving and passing up the street I lived on! :oops:

LOL don't worry I didn't use it much when I was at work (I am a professional window cleaner). Now I am home and have used it for about 20-24 puffs. LOL i was dizzy the first time, now I am used to it.

I also venture into the herb so being dizzy is no new thing. I feel good now, I haven't had a cigarette in 4 hours and I have no urge to. I want to gradually cut down on my cigs, and then go vaping full time.

Tomorrow will be the big test.

A CHICAGO-ian eh? That's my home town, I moved to florida in 1996 (grew up watching MICHAEL JORDAN dominate everybody...I remember when they went 72-10...if they lost a home game the entire city would go nuts lol)

Denise

Sep 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Tomorrow will be the big test.

A CHICAGO-ian eh? That's my home town, I moved to florida in 1996 (grew up watching MICHAEL JORDAN dominate everybody...I remember when they went 72-10...if they lost a home game the entire city would go nuts lol)

Just quit smoking real cigs (aka analogs) when you run out or only have a few left to put in the fridge as I've heard others do. And, do not buy any more!

Yes, good old 'home sweet home' Chicago. Will be wishing I was somewhere warmer soon...

510 manual battery lasted 4 hours - how 'bout yours?

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Watch out on the ECOpure! That stuff is addicting :)

I love the stuff, and if you try to switch to one of the other makers flavors it may be tough. Its one of the more expensive juices, but its worth it.

I have said before that I dont normally like menthol, but I like ecopures.
Their new CoolRich flavor is really neat too.

As everyone said - keep that filler damp - not super wet. If the flavor gets "harsher" drop a few in the cart. A little ecopure goes a looong way for me.

If you are getting a Nicotine buzz/rush off of "p**** hits" you should really go to a lower nic juice. We dont need you in the hospital with nicotine overdose.

Welcome to the 510! And you are absolutely correct - at $6-7 a pack I can afford losta e-cig stuff! Happy Vaping!

..and all this stuff about Chicago... spent some childhood in a really weird 'burb called Wheaton, mostly at my grandpas Pontiac dealership... you can pity me now.

Last edited:
Mine lasted about the same. I have been vaping all night, and I am glad to say I have NOT smoked a cigarette since 3pm EST. It is now 10:30pm and I have no desire.

I dripped a few drops on the atomizer and refilled the cart....wow she puffs.

Thanks for the support guys, tommorow is the big test. I'll make sure I bring BOTH E-cigs with me...until I get my PCC.

wish me luck my friends,
Kenny D

p.s.- Damn, I actually smell good for a change. Irish Spring body wash for the win!

Denise

Sep 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Good Luck tomorrow Kenny!

I have a feeling you'll be fine.

Great to smell good again too - wait until you can taste everything much better...

When you get your PCC, if you pull out the rubber "plug" at the bottom of the hole closest to the front, you can fit an atomizer and cartidge, instead of just a spare atomizer.

BTW, the PCC charges a battery pretty quick too! :D

wiscoking13

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Burlington, WI
A PCC (Personal Charger Case) is the charger/case - so you can carry and charge on the go!

The one for a 510 will hold a spare atomizer and 3 refill cartridges. Also, charge 5 batteries (one at a time) without being plugged in on a full charge. Hope that explains it more.
any advice on where to buy such a product?

Cignot has a nice noobie kit for a bit more than the 35 dollar one. PCC and some other stuff.......Waiting hopefully tomorrow I can count on being none .... log smelly.

Like you I have like 5 who will buy asap and another 15 who are waiting to see if it cuts my chimney habit out. Hope Terri threw in some business cards.

Guess what guys and girls?

It is 5:20pm Wednesday, and I have NOT HAD A CIGARETTE since 3:00pm Tuesday. AMAZING.

I ran it all day with both batteries and lasted through the day no problems at all.

Even after I found out I have to leave a 30-day notice on my apartment (AND I AM MOVING IN 7 DAYS...you see the problem) and am going to get sued 1,000 dollars...I just reached for my 510 and muhahahahahahaha I am invincible.

My friend thinks it will kill me, he thinks I am poisoning myself....everybody else likes the idea although I do look like a basehead.

26 hours and going strong. I even HAD my cigarettes with me all day, I felt no need to smoke a nasty nasty analog.
Kenny D

stoprealones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
I'm using ecopure 24 mg. reg,but i'm finding i'm getting dizzy on it. I also was sent a bottle of vg/H20 that was sent with it; can someone tell me how I can reduce this stuff down some. I also bought some pg/vg straight. I'm not wild about the tob. taste myself. I'm a winston light smoker...
Thanks for any advice you can give me

Hey guys.

Well, 3:22pm. 2 DAYS NO ANALOGS. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am telling EVERY SINGLE SMOKER I see to switch. Lots of people ordering from Cignot.

I ordered another atomizer and battery, so now I will have 3. I also ordered a 15ml thing of ECOpure Menthol 24mg. I really hope my 3ml bottle doesn't run out before Monday. I still have 3 carts pre-filled that I haven't used yet.

I feel great. I smell great. I can breathe better, there is no "NEED" to smoke. One battery lasted me ALL day for work (8 hours), I bring my backup and put it in a bag and put it in my cooler to keep it from getting hot. I have not used my other atomizer yet, I like the idea of having the spare...so now I will have 2 spares. I may even order a few more, and a **** load of juice to keep me from smoking. I know for a fact if I run out before Monday, I will have to smoke so I am trying to conserve....as good as i can. The 24mg is the perfect dose for me. I used to smoke one, two, three cigs at a time. I get dizzy but its so satisfying and I am used to it now so I am not dizzy anymore. Beautiful thing.

I tried to order the PCC kit from Cignot, and get this-- I was ready to order, and as I put my credit number in, SOMEONE BOUGHT THE LAST KIT. Why did I have to go take a pee....lol

***** combustion.

Kenny D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread