Okay guys, I just got my 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise

Sep 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks, good to know. I have a PCC already, but wanted to pick one up for a friend.

BTW, charged mine up on Monday when I received it - and it has since fully charged a battery 6 times without external power. Drained today so it's back on charge.

Always a good idea with any rechargeable battery to condition and "train/teach" it what a full charge is by charging fully, then draining it completely a few times.

Denise

Sep 20, 2009
Chicago, IL
Cignot has a nice noobie kit for a bit more than the 35 dollar one. PCC and some other stuff.......Waiting hopefully tomorrow I can count on being none .... log smelly.

Like you I have like 5 who will buy asap and another 15 who are waiting to see if it cuts my chimney habit out. Hope Terri threw in some business cards.

If you rec'd free shipping on your order, it may have been sent regular mail instead of Priority Mail. That is how mine were sent. But, from IL to IL is only 2 days at most. IL to OR is about 4-5 days.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
TOKI - rule of thumb - plan on 3 ml per day - less as you get used to things. YOur mileage may vary!

One day I used more than 3ml and then 3ml lasted me 2.5 days. Today I used about almost 3ml. But I vaped constantly today.

Kenny - you are right - my first juice I ran out of on day 4. That really sucked. ANalogs tasted like crap at that point and no juice in sight. I was a grumpy sonufa**** until my juice came in. I will NEVER be without 30+ml spare now.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
what happens if you can't get it to work. hell I can't even draw on the thing. Just got it and I know I put it together correctly. The battery is fully charged but something is wrong. It lites up but I can't draw thru it. Can somebody help me. This thing is too expensive to just throw away and try again.

Did you get a manual or automatic battery?

With the cartridge not installed, can you "draw" through the exposed end of the atomizer?

As soon as I get word from Cignot that the kits have passed customs, I am going to load up guys.

Getting a PCC
Ordering 4 spare 510'S (Batteries and atomizers)
5 cases of the 15ml 24mg ECOpure Menthol

This will at least last me a few months, maybe. lol

I am very, VERY tempted to buy the 125 dollar kit Innovapor sells. I will stay true with Cignot and see what happens first.

American Express is going to like my charges lol.

Guys it's 3:36pm. I have officially been analog free for 3 entire days.

But, guess what boys and girls? I am down to my LAST 2 cartirdges. I think I have 5-6 drops left. I'll be back to analogs for the weekend, but alas, Monday I get a 15ml of ECOpure Menthol. Then, guess what? IT'S STOCK UP TIME.

About 5 cases of 30ml ECOpure Menthol 24mg
3-4 atomizers
3-4 batteries
10 cartirdges
PCC

So, I will have a total of....
My current 2 510S.
I have a spare battery and atomizer on the way
Plus all the extras. I might go all out and even get enough to hold me over!

I want enough stuff to last me 3-6 months. I'll spend about 200-300 dollars. Which, hah....is only TWO MONTHS worth of cigarettes if you compared it.

So guys, THIS STUFF WORKS. I haven't felt this good in years. However, I didn't order enough....I just wanted to "try" it before I invest. Now, I like it...now...I invest....before it's too late.

Kenny

TOKI

Sep 24, 2009
Although they have a bill to prohibit sales in CALI we can still buy.. not saying youre from here but.. i dont think they can actually BAN these so i think we're safe.

My plan is to entirely quit EVERYTHING evem e-cigs eventually. wish my luck guys.. hopefully i get my 510 TOMORROW.. i hate analogs so much.. just the taste of it... i dont even know how i got hooked on these in the first place UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread