Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
So I've ordered from Vapor Chef, Velvet Cloud Vapors, AiV, Virgin Vapor, Maddcatt...and I've really only found one juice I cannot live without. Who am I missing ordering from? I'm interested in Ahlusion but they don't have anything in stock I want but one flavor. I'd like it to be someone who I can specify max VG with. Ready..set...go!:vapor:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Two come to mind. One is EC Blend <www.ecblendflavors.com> They have both Reduced PG stuff and AN&O (all natural and organic) stuff that can be PG free. Their prices are good, they have tons of flavors, and they ship quick. Another bonus is that they generally put right on your receipt exactly how long you should steep it for.

the other one is Johnson Creek. <www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com> Their "Red Oak" line is PG free and has great flavor.

The last one would (just thought of it) would be Mt. Bakor Vapor. They have an option of 70%vg/30% distilled water. Buyer beware, though, I didn't realize till after I ordered that their flavoring is pg based.

I hope this helps!!! Any particular flavor you are leaning towards or trying to avoid??

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
If you like Vanilla Flavors I can highly rec Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee (especially CB. I like both, but CB has a bit more depth).
If you like fruits.. Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

As far as Ahlusion goes, are you only interested in the Xpress liquids? The wait isn't all that long for the custom stuff, in fact pretty fast in my opinion.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Honestly its a journey out of my first 10 vendors since I made the switch from 808 cigalikes and prefilled carto's to juice
I went through 10 vendors and only 1 I would reorder from
Most of the stuff was vapable some I liked but would not get again

After that my next mom & POP I found 1 I wont do without tobacco haze (not for everyone) I love it 30 day steep though
In this journey If I were not willing to steep I would never have found it Its not so good out of the mail;

As a side not if you like sweet desert try there famous 5 layer 2 week steep Also people rave about butterfly bait I will order that next time supposed to be 1 week steep

After that found a few good tobacco's from HHV then Ahlusions
that's 3 in a row with keepers

But I looked through a lot of threads went through dif vendors to find my likes and dislikes
and read and found out what a vendor was known for doing good and what there not as good at
and most of all tried at least 5 flavs from a vender I researched and made sure they were not similar flavs
so that I could get a sense of there profile

Ahlusions is very good and they do not only have 1 flav in stock I actually have been looking at a few dif things
I want to try on there next order
If you are looking at express only then youll have issues getting what you want in stock and at a nic level you want
but that is the price of not steeping
but honestly other then the tobacco's most of there stuff is good to go in a week

But believe me if I end up with 3 I reorder regularly out of all there flavs that's huge for any vendor

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
A metric load.....i literally have like 50 websites on my favorites for ejuice and stuff.......if you have a mac I can email you my bookmarks since it would be easier that way.....HAHA

But my favorite one is Freedomsmokeusa......you can customize alot and they have rocking coffee and menthol.....also bananas and strawberry are to die for also.....

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
If you like Vanilla Flavors I can highly rec Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee (especially CB. I like both, but CB has a bit more depth).
If you like fruits.. Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

As far as Ahlusion goes, are you only interested in the Xpress liquids? The wait isn't all that long for the custom stuff, in fact pretty fast in my opinion.

I am only interested in the Xpress liquids only because of the price, 4.50 as opposed to 9. I don't mind paying but I want to make sure I like it first. So far I have atleast $100 worth of juice I don't like for this very reason. I have Vanilla Custard from Velvet Cloud on the way, I really, really hope I like it :)

chapeltown - I'm having a BALL with this ecblend site. Thank you!

vjc - In Xpress they only have the blueberry vanilla cake. You can see above my reasons for wanting this line :) Or else I'll have a whole other bottle(s) of something I could potentially dislike.

krazirob - no mac :(

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Ah this is what I found to be the toughest thing with vaping. Someone should put together a questionaire of sorts to figure out someones flavor profile. So let's say people who love steak or pickles and hate pasta or mushrooms, etc...

Then compare what they like to vape and get an idea of what a person with the same likes would like. Kinda like match.com lol

It is so F-ing frustrating in the beginning to find juice you like, never mind a vendor.

Ahlusion juice is very good IMHO. It tasted higher end to me with my limited experience. Well crafted juice, but didn't love everything I ordered. Most of it though. And even the one I didn't like I kinda started to dig it once it steeped for a month. (sahara blend). Smooth Criminal is awesome. Didn't love it at first (would be an all day vape if I could get it lol).

Avejuice.com (alien visions) are a staple for me with Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice. (they are open right now). both these flavors have very little to none PG (may be in some of the flavorings, not sure). Both these juices are a subtle tobacco-ish vape. I really don't taste the tobacco like others do.

didn't care for BWB (Backwoods Brew) and Loved Heather's Heavenly Vapes - not anymore (taste may have changed since not smoking).

I've never heard anything bad about Five Pawns (but it's very pricey) and may be up your alley. almost a buck a ml over there.

My two cents. Sorry I wasn't much help.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I see you have OC, MD as your location... You live in two places? or city is OC ? and state of course is MD. Is there any brick and mortar juice bar type places you could visit and taste juice till you find something you like.

I have none that I know of around here. Would have made things much easier in the beginning.

Newyorkifornian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
New York
I am only interested in the Xpress liquids only because of the price, 4.50 as opposed to 9. I don't mind paying but I want to make sure I like it first. So far I have atleast $100 worth of juice I don't like for this very reason. I have Vanilla Custard from Velvet Cloud on the way, I really, really hope I like it :)

vjc - In Xpress they only have the blueberry vanilla cake. You can see above my reasons for wanting this line :) Or else I'll have a whole other bottle(s) of something I could potentially dislike.

Just a heads up - the 4.50 express liquids are the 5ml size vs the 9.00 which is for 10 ml.

What kinds of flavors do you like vaping so far? (Or hate? lol)

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

Blue berry vanilla cake is very good
I get what you are saying it seems expensive at first because your not going to the corner store and getting a pack of ciggs for the day'
you end up with a month or 2 of juice in a box but it is cheaper in the long run

beside like I said I went through a lot of vendors before I found ones Id reorder from
does that mean I wasted all my money NO I still vaped the juice Most of it anyway I still did not smoke
ITs just part of the journey

keep in mind thought it $4.50 because its half the juice
$9 seems like a lot for 10ml but when you factor in the fee 10 and the 15% coupon you get in a few weeks really not that bad
but if you don't get a range of flav's from any vendor you wont know if you like them

I can honestly tell you I have liked everything I got from them and happily vaped the full 10ml
will I reorder everything NO
but there is maybe 60% on the possibly reorder again list
some I would say defiantly but want to try the similar ones first
like caramel black pear tea Loved it but I want to try the vanilla black tea before I reorder

Plus on the ahlusion thread you get petty detailed descriptions if you go through it
not just I love this or that but a description
I read it from beginning to end before I ordered

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I see you have OC, MD as your location... You live in two places? or city is OC ? and state of course is MD. Is there any brick and mortar juice bar type places you could visit and taste juice till you find something you like.

I have none that I know of around here. Would have made things much easier in the beginning.

I am less than an hour and a half from OC. Closest brick and mortar I have seen in your area is in Salisbury is a store called "Vape It". They are on the same highway as Gander Mountain. I called down there last week and they seem nice but they Do Not have test tasting. If I run into anything else I will let you know.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I am less than an hour and a half from OC. Closest brick and mortar I have seen in your area is in Salisbury is a store called "Vape It". They are on the same highway as Gander Mountain. I called down there last week and they seem nice but they Do Not have test tasting. If I run into anything else I will let you know.

Thank you! Yes I have been to Vape It. They are actually building a tasting area now. And have gotten much more equipment in since I first went. I only go there when I absolutely cannot wait, I usually order gear from discountvaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread