Okay i am crazy! But i need the business. $46.00 ego kit with ecf code applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay guys and gals here we go. "YA'LL HELP A POOR MAN OUT"

$46 EGO Kit WOW!:)

THE MAIN ACT “EGO” | rocknrollvapor.com

This will be our introductory sales thread to ask for your business. Briefly, I had smoked for 40 years and 2 years ago I became friends with someone who was using an ecig and the rest is history as they say. I hope you like the site. I don't really have anything much different from the other sites but I guess that is where my theme came from. I thought it might be fun to come up with something a little different so I mixed the two things I love to do which are play guitar and vape.

I want to publicly thank Misty, Angus and all the rest at ECF for allowing me to be here and for maintaining a positive image for our industry. I also want to thank my friend Arno for introducing me to the products we sell. I have a music store in Cumming, which is north of Atlanta and have had a great response as far as walk in business for ecigs and eliquids. You know I would like to support my family with this endeavor but I can tell you that it is really special for me to have a grandmother come in to purchase more eliquid as a result of not having smoked for months and is still vaping. You know her grandkids are going to have her around for a few more years than maybe they would have otherwise. That, in and of itself, is enough reward for me.

The only other thing I want to convey is that right now I am swamped trying to get this off the ground so I do not do much DIY mixing or flavoring. We do not do anything special to our eliquids other than rename them with a little humor. They are primarily DeKang products. Apple is apple, cherry is cherry, ry4 is ry4, you get the picture. I hope to offer more flavorings is the future but I know some companies devote a great deal of time developing their eliquids.

Anyway enough said of me. My offer for all ECF members is this:

Use the discount code "ozzyoffer" for a 15% discount on all products, along with an offer of free shipping on purchases totaling $50 or more. We already have some sales going on so that would make an EGO kit somewhere around $46.00. Not bad for a great kit like that.

Again, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you, the customer which is always the most important person in the room!

You know my main thing in all of this has been to have some fun with it. Life is to short so let's "ROCK!".

I am,

Jeff the "guitarman", "thevapordude", "jeffreyvelvet" or anything you would like to call me. I have been called just about everything in the book anyway. And all of them have not been so pleasant.

I will be responding to your posts and thank you again.

Last edited:

guitarman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome!!
I love the 50 box sampler! Nice site and I like what you've done with the flavor names! Very creative!! I will bookmark your site and hopefully do business with you in the future :)

Thank you so much. It is very hard getting started with everyone in front of you. I am working on juices right now. What I have right now is just DeKang Fluids with a name I worked on. What in the heck do you do with RY4? Hopefully I will have some good juices but I know there is a lot of competition. Thank you for your reply.

guitarman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had two older ladies with their grandson come in store today to purchase kits for their husband and daughter who can not quit smoking. The kid even bought a Jeff Hardys Music House t-shirt. First one I have sold in 6 months. She came in the store and asked "Is this the place where you buy those magical cigarettes?". Man I tell you that all of you can take credit for that. I don't care who you buy your products from.:) All of you participate in these magical products that we all have come to know and love. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work by participating.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Hey! I used to live in Cumming! Bald Ridge Marina Rd exit off GA400! Ice storm in 2000 just about killed me (slid on ice and wrecked+no seatbelt= Christmas in a coma/broken neck/loss of an eye). I'm going to check out your site and hopefully I can swing through the store when I'm in the area again. Nice to have someone so close. Congrats on the site, and I look forward to doing business! Rock on, bro, rock on!

Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution!

I'm interested in those cryo-tubes for DIY and modding, but I need the physical dimensions. Would you mind shooting a coupla pics of them in relation to, say, a dollar bill or ruler for size reference, please? I'm looking for length and diameter (cap, top and bottom). TIA!

Last edited:

guitarman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah Doughie they are really useful. I am running a different thread for free tubes if you look for it. They are 1.5" x 3/8". About the size of a cartomizer and if you go to site you can purchase various quantities for DIY mixing. Sorry for your physical distress.

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Yeah Doughie they are really useful. I am running a different thread for free tubes if you look for it. They are 1.5" x 3/8". About the size of a cartomizer and if you go to site you can purchase various quantities for DIY mixing. Sorry for your physical distress.
Meh. My physical distress is unnoticable to anyone else, at this point. I bounced back. I was blessed with a strong prayer group intervening with the powers that run things upstairs. Thanks for the measurements on those tubes!

Free bump to the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread