Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
The carts on the 801 are bigger. However, you cannot use them with a 901. The 901 is a great little e-cig, and if this is your first, its a good choice.

The 901 has a pipe tip, which makes, in my opinion, for a good draw, plus if you are like me, you will finding yourself going about your business with the 901 firmly gripped between your teeth...lol

I own a few e-cigs now, and the 901 is still my favourite when I want a flavour hit.

901 carts are easy to fill too, everyone has their own methods, ranging between taking the filling out, adding 3-5 drops to the empty cart, replacing the filling and then topping off with a couple of drops to taking the filling out and soaking it in the juice before replacing it.

The 901 is a good e-cig for dripping.

Simply drip directly onto the atomiser ( 2 drops is usually enough as you dont want to overdo it and risk it soaking through to the battery)

Hope this helps a bit.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hiya again Cancer :)
Theres a huge substantial difference between the 801-901
in general size, cart life, battery life, atomizer performance, and teqniqnes.
The 901 as you may know, has a feel more like a cigarette, quick, sharp pulls gains the satisfaction, where as the 801 is more geared torwards the long, slow, deep pulls is needed to be fulfilled. the 801's body in general is a few shades bigger than a standard pen. Both are equally fine to drip with, keep in mind when dripping, you'll need to preform more routine maintenance than without.
The cart life is significant, where in the 801 will outlast the 901 three fold. Same princaple with the battery life. That said, the pic below is of a 901, 801, and 510 Judging by all the aspects of both, the 510 will be directly in the middle of the two. Everyones preference will vary with styles but its ultimatley up to your preference.
As always my friend,Wishing you all the luck -Iken
IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread