OKAY Screw it i'll do it myself - IRC CHANNEL INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
IRC Server: irc.irchighway.net

Channel: #ECF-Vapors

Webchat Link: HERE

(so you dont have to get a irc client if you dont want to... just bookmark when you want to chat...)

i wonder if i should post this... somewhere else... (sorry Steve)

(the do it myself was because i've suggested this already to ECF mods twice now a long time ago...)

Edit: Fixed link again...

Last edited:

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
there's already a ECF irc on xeromem in the vapers room

bunch of people from ecf and vf are there

Actually that looks like there is a link for a different forum in that irc channel...

i don't see why this wasn't more noticeable somewhere on ECF...

but my idea was to brand this irc channel with ECF... and populate it with people from ECF's community - i personally dont goto that other forum...

Last edited:

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Actually that looks like there is a link for a different forum in that irc channel...

i don't see why this wasn't more noticeable somewhere on ECF...

but my idea was to brand this irc channel with ECF... and populate it with people from ECF's community - i personally dont goto that other forum...
Please do not take offense at this as I am not intending it at all but when I look at your Avatar pic it reminds me of Wilmer Valderamas so I always read your post with a Fez 70s show accent in my head.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
i'm on ... but I have no idea what I'm doing ?

seems to be the case with a lot of people don't feel bad...

i try to be available as much as possible in there but it's a little hard with life and all...

the more people that try to be active there the more we'll get more people to hang out it there i guess...

i'm in the room currently but i'm at work... i check to see if anyone is active every once in a while...

one trick to use is to /msg <nickname here> <message here> to get someones attention. --- you can also click their name...

a lot of irc programs will flash the window if you type the persons name out in the chat room as well.

i've been around irc so long that i've forgotten how hard to figure out the basics can be... i mean it's not AOL Chat or anything haha...

if i was rich i'd start up a Camfrog Vapors chat too (webcam chat program thats pretty dang nice) but the server software is expensive and you have to have a *REAL* server to run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread