old man juice from rawr vapor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayday123

Feb 19, 2012
buffalo
I received that as a sample from rawr and he is hands down my favorite vendor. but the old man juice was not my favorite to say the least and it also left a really bad smell my house but on the other hand I am NOT a tobacco person but I was looking for something not so sweet so I thought I would give it a try. but Mike is my goto vendor I mean vape tea. but no disrespect to rawr, but I really didn't like the old man juice.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
My husband ordered a sample of Old Man Juice and did not like it at all. He has since figured out that he doesn't really like straight tobacco flavors, anyway, so ymmv. I can tell you that a lot of RAWR flavors do really benefit from extended steeping, though, especially in larger size bottles. I bought a sample of proper green tea and loved it so much right out of the mail that I vaped it all and ordered a 55ml bottle. Well, that one has been steeping for nearly a month, and is just now beginning to get all of the flavors that I loved from the sample!

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Wow i'm really glad I saw this. I almost placed a huge order from Rawr the other day, but chose DIY stuff for the savings. I had my 2 favorites JY4 and Poison, along with Poison banana and a few others, including a 55mL bottle of Old Mans Pipe, and a 20 or 30(can't remember which) bottle of Old Mans Juice. Glad I didn't order it. I may still order a sample of Old Man's Pipe though and let it steep a few weeks to give it a shot. Try to get some other juice ASAP and let it steep for at least 2-3 weeks and come back to it. It may taste a lot better than. When I was talking to Mike at VaperCon he seemed to think that I should REALLY try it, but there were a few people standing in front of it being super rude and I eventually got ...... off with waiting for them since they wouldn't even slide over to let me get near it and left with my JY4 and Poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread