Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I think this counts as an orphan by now:
cfdda9544fd715662efaa64aab502dc4.jpg

Microstick and micro drip atty. Wonderful little pair.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Now you are barking up @petrotech tree!

Ever since I got that spheroid my build preferences seem to be creeping into the higher ohm range - this pair needed to be mine. Got a 1.2 ohm coil in it and love the vape it provides.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got these as a gift and did not know much about them at all. These are Versa Hybrids, beautiful.

I found the Modder; Bart Buttermore, and what a pleasure to chat with and amazing aftercare and customer service.
Made In the USA, and I never heard of Versa mods.

He offered me such help, I was shocked, these are at least a few years old, dont think they were ever used. Got them along with a copper "Talon"? mech. I was getting hot buttons , real bad.... He told me to send them to him and WOW, what can I say. They were missing the insulators so of course.... not good.

Will be posting more photos. Im so shocked to see such dedication to his work.

_MG_5745.jpg
_MG_5746.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I know, I was shocked. Just a really wonderful person I ran into on FB.
He was supposed to be sending me a hybrid adapter. The box was way too big and heavy.

I was kinda suspicious, checked to see if it was "ticking" LOL.
It blew me away, I had never even chatted with him. He owned a highend vape gear shop and had closed it. He was tired of trying to sell the gear off. Even at dirt cheap prices no one bought it, so he saw my Vintage Vape Gear page on FB and sent me, so many amazing things.
I was speechless and overwhelmed with emotions.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana

I run microdrips daily. 1.2 to 1.5 (I'm getting lazy building...lol) 2mm id. 29 or 28 gauge kanthal. I started running SS on my regulated mods, 11-12 watts. wish mini e-cig would make some more.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I run microdrips daily. 1.2 to 1.5 (I'm getting lazy building...lol) 2mm id. 29 or 28 gauge kanthal. I started running SS on my regulated mods, 11-12 watts. wish mini e-cig would make some more.

Such an amazing little combo. I used it all weekend and just love the vape I got from a 1.2 ohm coil. Definitely a permanent addition to my collection.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
OK all you mech nuts, I need some help ( shaddup, I know Im sick )

I just got some new old gear, In very dirty and desperately in need of total breakdowns.
Heres what I got:

A Sturm 14500?
Atmizoo Dingo with extension
A Witcher 14500?
A Temon-Mini DID combo 14650

THere is practically nothing on Sturm

Dingo needs a total cleaning and probably parts for the switch housing, I can see that there is a tiny oring missing, think it was for anti leak?

THe Witcher also nothing, maybe its not the name ?

The Temon-DID, could not figure out how to take the switch apart, but since I know where MMVs Miriam and Dimitrios are, I can easily pick their brains.

Here is the photo of the sale ad
22687902_1620786714650314_6055373253009700494_n.jpg

I got the Sturm up and running and Im in love, this the the best performing 14500 Ive ever used. If its not a tiny "monster" I dont know the model etc, did they make larger battery sized mechs? If this is indicative of the quality in all aspects, I might want a larger one. Were they made in Germany?

The Dingo is in really a really grimy state, might need a new switch housing, and insulators, but it intrigues me. I did not know it was 23mm.

I bought this mainly for the Temon/ DID, but now Im really glad I HAD to get them all. I know nothing of the 2nd one from the left other than its a Witcher.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated !!!!

Here is the little Sturm paired up with my Origen Tiny <3 Really bad photo, but ....

23905675_1949263538421768_3391324473698252158_n.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

I thought it was an interesting idea way back in early March 2014. Was almost my first anniversary vaping, so bought one with the extension. I first tried it out with a By Leo Slim Tank driven by one of their Sopia's, revisited it later with a VapourArt Spheroid. But in the end not gear that worked for my DLH style so it just became another novelty like most of the gear I bought during my first year of vaping.

All the many novelties, unicorns and no longer used vape gear I ever bought are stored away rather than displayed though. I don't remember now, but it might be from the first run of them (#844).

Picture data shows I last modified this picture 3/10/14, so that must be not too long after I received it.

MS600s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread