The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Old school vaper back in the game that loved the Joye 510 drip tip. Drip recommendations please!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Raccoonkitten, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Raccoonkitten

Raccoonkitten New Member

May 15, 2015
    Hi guys,

It's been a while.. 5 years or so since I vaped and Wow! The game has changed!

I loved the Joye 510 with the drip tip, I just ordered one but I'm thinking I went the wrong way about getting back into it. I'm totally overwhelmed and have no idea what to get!

Essentially, I want a nice, neat, small, drip kit set up. I'm up for rebuilding and all the rest but I have no idea where to begin!

What does everyone recommend for dripping? Can u please help me out with some ideas? I want a compact kit.

PS - I'm from Australia. Can u recommend sellers and how I can sell my Joye 510?

Thanks!

2. MasteroftheVape

MasteroftheVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Columbia, IL, USA
    Don't know about aussie but we sell stuff on Craigslist/ebay. You could always return it to the store but you might be out shipping/any import tarrifs.

If you want cig-a-like joye 510 style your options will be limited. If you don't mind getting a little bigger your options will open up immensely. Isticks, mvp are both small entry levels that are 10x more powerful than the joye that cost $30.

3. Raccoonkitten

Raccoonkitten New Member

May 15, 2015
    It looks like the cig-a-like days are over! I'm happy to move away from that style and try something new, but it needs to be compact. Something that is palm sized maybe?

Thanks for the advice :)

4. Cloudmann

Cloudmann Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2015
    North Charleston, SC
    Egrip OLED with the RBA deck. It's the revised version of the Egrip that fixes some USB issues and adds an on screen display. The RBA will allow you to try your hand at building or you can just use prebuilt coils for simplicity. Great way to start.

5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,
    Have a peek at the Joye Ego One line up.

Have fun
    I

6. Raccoonkitten

Raccoonkitten New Member

May 15, 2015
    Thanks for the advice guys. I'm thinking the eleaf iStick 50w is the go.

Now for the drip atomiser.. Should I stick with the eleaf brand? Eleaf lemo drip?

And I want a cool mouth piece, I assume they are 510 size?

7. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Are you looking for a tank that uses stock coils or are you looking for a RTA/RDA that you wrap your own coils?

8. Raccoonkitten

Raccoonkitten New Member

May 15, 2015
    No tank, want to drip. I like to change what I'm vaping regularly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.