Old stingray & stingray x firing button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
So I was paying almost zero attention and ordered the stingray button on fasttech. Turns out it's for the x and I have the original. Mine is much larger and the x button being shorter was not making contact with the battery. I contacted fasttech and they said just adjust the firing pin and it should work. Sadly I did not get their email until I got to work and the new switch is at home so I can't play with it. But I just don't see how it would adjust far enough.

Does anyone have any experience with the old stingray and the x button?

I am not one to jump in with two feet on a mech mod off the suggestion of someone answering support tickets from fasttech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
So I was paying almost zero attention and ordered the stingray button on fasttech. Turns out it's for the x and I have the original. Mine is much larger and the x button being shorter was not making contact with the battery. I contacted fasttech and they said just adjust the firing pin and it should work. Sadly I did not get their email until I got to work and the new switch is at home so I can't play with it. But I just don't see how it would adjust far enough. Does anyone have any experience with the old stingray and the x button? I am not one to jump in with two feet on a mech mod off the suggestion of someone answering support tickets from fasttech. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have both , the centerpin floats on both , there's no way to adjust it manually . If they're suggesting adjusting the negative contact they're freaking nuts !! Don't do it ! If you adjust the negative contact you'll put yourself in an autofire situation and in danger . The Stingray X button is too short for the regular Stingray , send it back . Tell the numbnuts you tried and it's still too short .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread