Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I definitely have more important things to figure out than that. For instance, how could Papa Bear's big bowl of porridge be too hot, Mama Bear's medium bowl be too cold, and Baby Bear's small bowl be just right? This defies the laws of thermodynamics.

Naw, actually what happened was they poured Mama Bear's bowl first so it had sat the longest and baby bear's bowl was smaller and was poured next and of course Papa Bear got the remaining porridge, which was such a large bowl it took longer to cool...

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
good morning sunshine.gif
Good morning, Porchers!

And, I'm off to
strike_zps98289c16.jpg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry I haven't been participating much. Had something bothering me that has got me in such a hole

Well move over and let's talk about it. . .

Seriously, you know we are here for you because we love you.

You don't have to do the excersizes with him

No, in the hospital Dad would say he was tired so they made me do them. GRRRR I wish I could get him to do some at home. He is so stubborn. Glad I didn't get that trait from him.
rollEyes.jpg

cuz ya need to own a gold mine to afford all the healthcare!!

Ain't that the truth.
ditto.gif

some better pics of kittie

oh she is pretty

i think i have decided to name her Pickles

Why Pickles and not "Nuts" or something.
girl_haha.gif

Mine was yesterday

belated_birthday_13.gif

My birthday isn't til Saturday...

With my mind. . . I'm gonna go ahead and tell you now.

rat.gif

Big Happy Belated Birthday Hug to you JANET. So glad you had an awesome time. Y'all are just a beautiful couple of people
happy-birthday-rat-graphic.gif

Everyone have a great day. . .

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
That thing is tiny. Only problem I have with it is the battery is very small. 1040mah or something like that. The way I vape I'd be charging it all the time. I bought a TC40W the other day. Tiny as well and it has a 2250mah or something like it and it lasts me a 2/3 of the day. Yep, chain vaper. :lol:
Of course you were pointing it out to Gracie not me.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
A little chuckle for the day. . . This would be my "luck".

Smile of the day

An old lady is rocking away the last of her days on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when, all of a sudden, a fairy godmother appears in front of her and informs her that she will be granted three wishes. "Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really, really rich." ***POOF*** her rocking chair turns to solid gold. She smiles and says, "Gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess." ***POOF*** she turns into a beautiful young woman. "Your third wish?" asked the fairy godmother. Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them. "Ooh...can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks. ***POOF*** there before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine. She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak. He saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear: "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered!"

I thought it was funny but I'm pretty warped.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
how could Papa Bear's big bowl of porridge be too hot, Mama Bear's medium bowl be too cold, and Baby Bear's small bowl be just right? This defies the laws of thermodynamics.

Papa Bear had Thai Coconut soup.
Mama Bear had Borscht soup.
Baby Bear had Chicken Noodle soup.

BigGrin-1.gif

has anyone ever ordered from evape ?

Yes, and with no issues.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I thought it was funny but I'm pretty warped.
lol I must be just as warped.

Papa Bear had Thai Coconut soup.
Mama Bear had Borscht soup.
Baby Bear had Chicken Noodle soup.

BigGrin-1.gif
Sure sounds better than porridge!! I want the thai coconut soup please, easy on the hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread