Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I certainly have a wide range. Whatever works best at the moment. At Wendy's, I'm old. At Dennys, I'm just a veteran. Old would be better but I refuse to join AARP
I'm not old enough, & no AARP for me, either. I just fake old.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Since I don't go to the BP, I don't know. Some folks were complaining about political on the FP and thought it was banned there also to keep the peace.

LOL Deb, I didn't peek.
Yep, it is!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I hit page 5 last time... getting quicker:

Everyone's journey is different, but the destination is the same.

I started smoking in the 1980s when I joined the Army. Smokers got two extra breaks back then.

After Basic Training, I switched to a pipe because I liked the flavor better.

Then after 25 years, I was waking myself up with that wheezing sound you get lying on your side and had to sit up and cough really hard to clear it out.

I started looking to quit or switch to something else. Heard about vaping, but e-pipes were expensive and didn’t work well. The Government and many organizations funded by large companies confused the issue by trying to tell me that vaping was worse than smoking.

In October 2012, I started finding ones I could try without breaking the bank or the device so I got a one in the mail on Friday November 2.

I’m one of the lucky ones. I immediately replaced smoking with vaping.

I have more energy now, and do not lose my breath walking down the street.

I noticed a large reduction in muscle stiffness and no longer sound like a breakfast cereal when I get up in the morning.

My sense of smell and taste are like they were when I was a boy. My skin is no longer ashy, and my blood pressure is now normal.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm just a veteran. Old would be better but I refuse to join AARP

I don't believe their fanny pack is as quality as it looks either.

RP114204-04_bag.png

Belhade

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    New York (no, not the city)
    Amen! Where ya been?

Don't always post everywhere regularly, more in spurts. Job has been keeping me busy, which usually means driving around 4-5 hours a day for an hours' worth of work. My vape is what keeps my hands off my phone!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    oh and @classwife ... sorry I didn't give you a heads up the 'move' was coming. It just happened. What with being out here in Colorado Springs and running back and forth to the hospital and our new little grand baby boy arriving last night. Well the move just happened.

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Don't always post everywhere regularly, more in spurts. Job has been keeping me busy, which usually means driving around 4-5 hours a day for an hours' worth of work. My vape is what keeps my hands off my phone!
    Well, nice to see you back!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    oh and @classwife ... sorry I didn't give you a heads up the 'move' was coming. It just happened. What with being out here in Colorado Springs and running back and forth to the hospital and our new little grand baby boy arriving last night. Well the move just happened.
    Now go back to your daughter and your new grandbaby! No one expected you to worry about us with such momentous things going on.

But, you did make this a really nice new porch. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread