Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Good morning, all! Isn't this new porch grand?

I popped into my local B&M, yesterday, just to hang out for awhile. Love that place; the regulars (who are all between 22-28) treat me like their mom :). Anyway, one of the owners and I got to talking about 8/8 and coil building (which they do for many customers). He said he would continue to do so, because coils are not new technology. Interesting...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
BTW, I turned 75 yesterday. Wife has been out of town all this week so I celebrated by taking a nap. ;)
kewl!! Happy birthday to ya!!! Stinks you were alone though! But naps are always good.
il_570xN.802742988_pj9i.jpg

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Thought I was lost for a minute there.
BTW, I turned 75 yesterday. Wife has been out of town all this week so I celebrated by taking a nap. ;)

Let's see, 75 trips around the sun ... that's 43'800'000'000 miles. No wonder I was tired! :lol:

Belated :bday::banana::bday: tj!!

Good morning, all! Isn't this new porch grand?

I popped into my local B&M, yesterday, just to hang out for awhile. Love that place; the regulars (who are all between 22-28) treat me like their mom :). Anyway, one of the owners and I got to talking about 8/8 and coil building (which they do for many customers). He said he would continue to do so, because coils are not new technology. Interesting...

From what I got from the many videos/interviews I have watched, they are altering a mod, no can do. Hope they don't get caught!

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
From what I got from the many videos/interviews I have watched, they are altering a mod, no can do. Hope they don't get caught!

A lot of these shops that are using "arm chair lawyers" are going to be in for a very rude awakening.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A lot of these shops that are using "arm chair lawyers" are going to be in for a very rude awakening.
Jup! And that's sad. I was talking to a fellow last week at harbor freight, who told me one of the shops in town is planning on taking their best selling shop made juice, and labeling it as a "premium" juice, so it'll be grandfathered in. o_O I told him that aint gonna work. I need to visit the shops to give em ABL flyers next time I can use my son's car, so will ask em about that then.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Let's see, 75 trips around the sun ... that's 43'800'000'000 miles. No wonder I was tired! :lol:
Bornday.png

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

congratulations-on-making-another-93-million-mile-trip-in-only-31-556926-seconds-you-speed-demon--52589.png

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Howdy Porchers, been really busy and didn't have time to keep up with the porches so it's been awhile. I come back and find that y'all moved on me. Did anyone grab my chair for me when ya moved?
Of course. We always have a moving crew ready, willing, and able whenever a move is needed. Don't want to lose anyone in the transition, especially after the door is locked on the previous porch.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Happy birthday, tj! Congratulations on 3/4 of a century!
Jup! And that's sad. I was talking to a fellow last week at harbor freight, who told me one of the shops in town is planning on taking their best selling shop made juice, and labeling it as a "premium" juice, so it'll be grandfathered in. o_O
I don't even know what to say to that. Delusional, maybe?
Howdy Porchers, been really busy and didn't have time to keep up with the porches so it's been awhile. I come back and find that y'all moved on me. Did anyone grab my chair for me when ya moved?
Welcome back to the Porches!
Of course. We always have a moving crew ready, willing, and able whenever a move is needed. Don't want to lose anyone in the transition, especially after the door is locked on the previous porch.
Virtual furniture is so lightweight. We just twitched our noses and blinked. And, it was done!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Virtual furniture is so lightweight. We just twitched our noses and blinked. And, it was done!
    Is your real name Barbara Eden?:D

I could use Jeannie next time I order from China. I place the order, Jeannie twitches her nose and blinks, and poof, I have my stuff. Though probably something would go wrong, Major Healey would be involved somehow, and I'd have to explain it all to Dr Bellows.

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA

Let's see, 75 trips around the sun ... that's 43'800'000'000 miles. No wonder I was tired! [emoji38]
    Happy birthday, tj!

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Jup! And that's sad. I was talking to a fellow last week at harbor freight, who told me one of the shops in town is planning on taking their best selling shop made juice, and labeling it as a "premium" juice, so it'll be grandfathered in. o_O I told him that aint gonna work. I need to visit the shops to give em ABL flyers next time I can use my son's car, so will ask em about that then.

I don't even know what to say to that. Delusional, maybe?

Sounds as if they're planning on using someone elses brand/label and putting it on their stuff. Unreal.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

Happy Birthday TJ. Makes me tired just thinking 'bout all those miles ... think I'll take a nap now.

I have decided that I am going to quit saying that I am done stocking up. I am not convincing anyone that it is true and the more I hang out on this thread the less I believe it myself. :?:

Welcome back to reality. :D

LittleBird

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 7, 2014
    East Coast, USA
    Hi, @kad2371! I was wondering where you'd got to!

@clnire, I agree: making and installing coils is problematic. I hope they don't get caught, as well. These are great peeps, and are contributing whatever and wherever they can. No armchair lawyer, though - they have a real one. Which makes me think they are deliberately pushing the boundaries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread