Not open for further replies.

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
Happy Birthday @tj99959!

There is no fight here over who makes the coffee, because we don't drink coffee. The only problem I have is when I have guests who actually sleep at night (I don't) and they get up and make coffee, waking me up. :-x They know I have insomnia and they know the smell of coffee wakes me up, but they don't care. I despise coffee because of them.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I'm still reading part 4, not to mention, I've been round the back but a couple of hillbillies started talking to me, not sure if they were friendly or not as I couldn't understand them, sommat about crow flies....

Welcome @Rixsta ! Grab a comfy seat, a vape, your beverage of choice and hang around!

If you think hillbilly is hard to understand, just wait for some good garyeeze!

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
happy_belated_birthday.gif
@tj99959!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome @Rixsta ! Grab a comfy seat, a vape, your beverage of choice and hang around!

If you think hillbilly is hard to understand, just wait for some good garyeeze!
Therez bad?
(no sutch aminal)

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
It would make a good vape bag if it didn't have those letters on it.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
The one they had, a year or two back, only had letters on the inside of the front flap. The flap lets smaller stuff dump out, the top zipper sticks, and side cell-phone pouch barely holds 2-18650s (or my old dead flip-phone). Using it as a vape bag anyway.
...Bob

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The one they had, a year or two back, only had letters on the inside of the front flap. The flap lets smaller stuff dump out, the top zipper sticks, and side cell-phone pouch barely holds 2-18650s (or my old dead flip-phone). Using it as a vape bag anyway.
...Bob
I have a little bag similar to that. It came with a toolbox inside that had crummy needlenose pliers, wire cuttersn long pointy tweezers, & a full set of jewelers screwdrivers. I use a couple of the screwdrvers & the tweezers with my vape gear. I had to get better wire cutters & needlenose pliers tho. The bag works for a Hex & an iStick or 2, extra batteries, cords, juices, & 2 or 3 KF's with fresh wicks. That's what I take if I'm going to be gone about a week. If I'm prepared, that is. If not so prepared then I just gather all my juice, a bunch of KF's, my wicking kitn batteries, a few mods & throw them into my little backpack & go. I sort it all out when I get where I'm going.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang.... I blink and y'all up and move on me :(

Happy Belateds to all the Birfday Kidz! :bday:

To those asking about Picos - I have a couple, and I REALLY like them. I use them in TC mode as well as Power mode. They're pretty comfy. I would recommend them to anyone interested :)

Still trying to decide if there's anything more I *NEED* to get. I have a couple of potential wish-list items, but nothing I can't live without.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I think the appeal is primarily to people who want longer battery life without moving to a 2 battery mod.

Truth. If I had other 26650 mods, then I'd prolly consider.

How are your squonkers squonkin? :D

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Truth. If I had other 26650 mods, then I'd prolly consider.

How are your squonkers squonkin? :D
    I'm pretty much a daily squonker now. I only say pretty much because one day last week I was in a hurry as I left for work, running late say didn't have time to get my squonker ready. So I grabbed it, and some batteries, plus another mod to use till I got to work, or for occasional stealth vapes at my desk. Get to work, make sure the juice bottle is full, grab a battery, go to put it in, and guess what? No battery cover...that was still on my desk at home. Only day since I got it that it wasn't my primary mod. I did use it that night when I got home though, so I guess I have used it every day.

Debadoo is determined to convert me into a Reo user now that I'm squonking.:D

Semiretired

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia
    I like the size of the Pico, but have no desire to step up to TC. I am rationing my ejuice and not trying to step into something that does not fit with what I already have. If I knew it operated well and comfortably within my parameters of only vaping at 3.5v - 3.7v and the price was right - I would jump on it - I am limited with my stealth mods and the ones I have are all mechs...

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    That's me - if the price is right and I mean really right - I may pull the plug, but for right now I am happy and comfy where I am...
    That's where I am too. I am well stocked but if it's shiney and the price is right, well, ya know, it is shiney... :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread