Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Minifit... I now have 3 of them.....:)

How about the Podstick? I see them on FT for preorder, but I'm hesitant. I also have the Rincoe, and I am amazed at that one, also.....vapor, flavor and long lasting and quite the stealth vape.

Flower
...The Rincoe looks a lot like the Minifit...how would you compare the two???

The Podstick looks a lot like the voopoo vinci...which I just ordered from sourcemore...

VOOPOO VINCI MOD POD REVIEW BY BIGBOB2322

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Flower...The Rincoe looks a lot like the Minifit...how would you compare the two???

The Podstick looks a lot like the VOOPOO VINCI...which I just ordered from Sourcemore...

VOOPOO VINCI MOD POD REVIEW BY BIGBOB2322

Well, am really Iiking both of them. The flavor is surprisingly good and the vapor is humorously intense! The Rincoe fits very comfortably in my hand while the Minifit is as long as my index finger. I am not a tall person, so that should give you an idea.
The Rincoe is an automatic draw whereas the Minifit is not, clicking the button 4x to turn on and off. The advantage of a switch on the Minifit gives it a first place pod device. I will still use my Rincoe though!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The Rincoe is an automatic draw whereas the Minifit is not, clicking the button 4x to turn on and off. The advantage of a switch on the Minifit gives it a first place pod device. I will still use my Rincoe though!

The Minifit is one of the few Pods that uses Constant Voltage...meaning the Voltage (that is set to match the coil in the Pod) is Constant until the battery dies...

Most Pods are Direct Voltage...meaning the Voltage continuously drops as the battery wanes...

Do you know which the Rincoe uses???

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
The Minifit is one of the few Pods that uses Constant Voltage...meaning the Voltage (that is set to match the coil in the Pod) is Constant until the battery dies...

Most Pods are Direct Voltage...meaning the Voltage continuously drops as the battery wanes...

Do you know which the Rincoe uses???

I do........the Rincoe Ceto uses Direct Voltage. I have the original but HERE is the newer one!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
VD.jpg

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
So I'm getting ready to go to sleep last night, exiting my browser and caught a new, slightly confused editorial saying that vaping shouldn't be banned. Then I got caught in the comments - theirs are usually better thought out than most places but the vaping ones were really uneducated with the conflation of the contaminated street drug injuries with juul and vaping in general.

Well, I spent the next 2 hours typing, just trying to respond to the wilder ones. Then this morning there were a bunch more, so there went another couple of hours. I'm so glad they closed the comments since I'm about typed out, especially with my one finger + the thumb for the space bar method these days - though I'm getting pretty good giving everyone the finger.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
So I'm getting ready to go to sleep last night, exiting my browser and caught a new, slightly confused editorial saying that vaping shouldn't be banned. Then I got caught in the comments - theirs are usually better thought out than most places but the vaping ones were really uneducated with the conflation of the contaminated street drug injuries with juul and vaping in general.

Well, I spent the next 2 hours typing, just trying to respond to the wilder ones. Then this morning there were a bunch more, so there went another couple of hours. I'm so glad they closed the comments since I'm about typed out, especially with my one finger + the thumb for the space bar method these days - though I'm getting pretty good giving everyone the finger.

Good for you Amoret! Even if you only made a couple people more aware of the truth, they talk to other people and they then talk to other people. I really think that given time vaping is going to be touted as a good thing. Probably when the gov't figures out how to get enough money out of it.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Good for you Amoret! Even if you only made a couple people more aware of the truth, they talk to other people and they then talk to other people. I really think that given time vaping is going to be touted as a good thing. Probably when the gov't figures out how to get enough money out of it.
The thing that worries me is how long will it take them to get there. The industry will likely be decimated by the time they sort it all out.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
The thing that worries me is how long will it take them to get there. The industry will likely be decimated by the time they sort it all out.

I agree. New businesses eventually will open because enough people will know what it's about, but the damage will already have been done to the existing ones. Unfortunately, many people who could be helped have been scared to even try it due to the misinformation out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread