Older GGTS off VaporKings

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Awesome picture of the unit by Rob. This is the first time that the all aluminum looks appealing to me. Where is the GG "wings" though? I guess Imeo did away with them? Are they gone Imeo?

The wings are beside the button. Just remember the telescopic is still brass. If you want the aluminum telescopic you will have to purchase seperately.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Michelle, what about choosing the brass top cap? Does that need to be purchased separately or can you choose which top cap you want during the ordering process?

And how much will a aluminum telescoping tube cost?

All the GGTS's were sent with the 901 aluminum lid cap and a limited amount of 901 brass lid caps were sent to be sold seperately. So the GGTS's will come with the aluminum lid cap. The 801 brass and aluminum lid caps will also be sold seperately.

Aluminum telescopic will be $36 I believe.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Awesome picture of the unit by Rob. This is the first time that the all aluminum looks appealing to me. Where is the GG "wings" though? I guess Imeo did away with them? Are they gone Imeo?

Not only they are there friend but something more is written on every GG now:D

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
The button itself is brass but the locking ring is aluminum. There is not an all aluminum button available.

thanks, michelle. one last question: will the new bottom cap in aluminum be available as a separate purchase for previous ggts owners, and if so at what cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread