oldies chuck pron + need a solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Egyptian mini Chuck Dead.. dont know why.. no volt goes through it since a year ago approx
chuckhorussmall.jpg

The Witch chuck is dead also.. never been drop, perfect condition.. just decided to stop working.. i miss her
chuckwitchsmall.jpg

The survivor.. the Ankh chuck
chuckankhsmall.jpg

Had a lil problem in the past but jeff fixed it and tweaked it someways that it still work as of today! (the ankh came back center sealed and that is probably what saved it.. at the time of the 3 purchases, center sealing wasn't available)

I love to concept of my new VPX carto tank that i just received through the mail today.. but i had to fit it to an eGo Battery since it wont get on the Ankh chuck..

HELP: is there some sort of extention.. lil connector male 510 to female 510 that i could connect to my survivor chuck so i can screw the vpx tank on it ?

Any URL, info, thread are welcome.
Thank you for your time guys!

EDIT: Found the 510 to 510 extender.. ordered 2 in case i can resurect one of the 2 dead chucks!

Last edited:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Glad you found them. Let us know how you like the carto tanks. I did the map tank thing but found the process to be a pita and am not a fan of ce2's. I also didn't like the liquid just sitting in the tank so long, rather refill with my liquid that is stored in dark glass bottles that are not exposed to temp changes like my actual pv is. I did see the carto tanks and thought, umph, why didn't they just come out with those in the first place! I am guessing they are also a love them or hate them accessory.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Glad you found them. Let us know how you like the carto tanks. I did the map tank thing but found the process to be a pita and am not a fan of ce2's. I also didn't like the liquid just sitting in the tank so long, rather refill with my liquid that is stored in dark glass bottles that are not exposed to temp changes like my actual pv is. I did see the carto tanks and thought, umph, why didn't they just come out with those in the first place! I am guessing they are also a love them or hate them accessory.

So far, im having a blast with the tank. One of my most annoying task was to top off carts every 30 sec and now its fixed.. that was in my opinion a huge pita. Topping off carts made me just go back to analog after 8 months of vaping and now im trying a comeback to vape with that tank. I have a regular one, non-xl, which hold 2.5 ml only and i can go through 2 days of vaping easily so the liquid isn't "just sitting in the tank" for too much time.

I got 1 weird thing happening that i got no clue at all what is going on.. the atty seem to do little tick.. little "pop" .. i really dunno how to describe that but i never had that "pop"ing effect before.

The extender arrived in the mail yesterday and does exactly what they are supposed to do.. im chuck'in again and this time with a tank.. it does make a lightsaber looking vapin' tool

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hey, Rog. Long time and all that.

Here's a pic that someone posted in Amy's "Map Tank on a Chuck" thread. The problem is that the great dripping well on the Chuck makes it impossible to screw something wide such as a tank on it. The solution is a 510-to-510 extension. I haven't tried a tank yet but the extensions are so cheap I threw a couple in my cart the last time I was ordering adapters from Good Prophets. I think most places that have adapters have them as well.

I've been playing around with mine for a couple days. It will fit, but requires an adapter. I'm using a 510 modders connector I got from Avid Vaper. Its short enough that it looks pretty clean installed. Gap is less than 1/8".

Mine is 2.4ohm, using it at 3.7v. The draw is very, very easy and the vapor production and throat hit are incredible. My stick is starting to look more and more like a light saber, but I'm strangely ok with that.

img20110208110321.jpg

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
Hey, Rog. Long time and all that.

Here's a pic that someone posted in Amy's "Map Tank on a Chuck" thread. The problem is that the great dripping well on the Chuck makes it impossible to screw something wide such as a tank on it. The solution is a 510-to-510 extension. I haven't tried a tank yet but the extensions are so cheap I threw a couple in my cart the last time I was ordering adapters from Good Prophets. I think most places that have adapters have them as well.

I just ordered a tank, adapter and a couple of tips from COV....Im wanna see how it works with 6v's. I will let you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread