OMG! Capella Waffle flavoring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
Oh I love the Milk Chocolate Toffee! I add other things and it does need to sit, but I think it's the best toffee. Check out my recipe for Gingerbread Brulee in the recipe section. You can substitute Waffle for the Gingerbread and it's yummy.

I think it might be that vaping anything with chocolate flavor doesn't really agree with me. I guess I'd just rather eat it than vape it. :laugh:

I will, absolutely, check out that recipe! :p

BTW, how much of the PA "Cotton Candy Flavor" ethyl maltol would you consider appropriate, GoodDog? I prefer my e-liquid flavors strong and sweet! I've been winging it, but could really use some guidance.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I think it might be that vaping anything with chocolate flavor doesn't really agree with me. I guess I'd just rather eat it than vape it. :laugh:

I will, absolutely, check out that recipe! :p

BTW, how much of the PA "Cotton Candy Flavor" ethyl maltol would you consider appropriate, GoodDog? I prefer my e-liquid flavors strong and sweet! I've been winging it, but could really use some guidance.

I usually just wing it too. LOL There are so many variables that make that hard to answer. If I add Vanilla Custard then I use less than if I'm adding it to less sweet flavorings. For just body I add a few drops and for sweetness I go more towards 1%. Elf stated that he goes 8% on his Cinnamon recipe but I've never added that much so I don't know how it would taste. So far I've never added so much as to ruin the taste. It seems to take on other flavors well. Hope this helps a little. :blush:

axefreak

Sep 27, 2010
new mexico
Funny you should say that today Isis, I just discovered that for myself just last night. Made a batch of Cotton Candy and wasnt too crazy about it. (it was Lorann's Cotton Candy flavoring, im still waiting for my PA order with their Cotton Candy, keep thinking every day it will be here tomorrow, it will be here tomorrow.......but i digress) I added just a tiny amout of strawberry and not only did it taste better, the cotton candy flavor jumped out more. Ill have to try it with blueberry next! I never even thought of peppermint, thanks for the advice!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread