The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

OMG! Capella Waffle flavoring...

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by LynGBH, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    ...is awesome! :hubba:

On the other hand, Capella Milk Chocolate Toffee...not so much. :unsure:

2. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    Oh I love the Milk Chocolate Toffee! I add other things and it does need to sit, but I think it's the best toffee. Check out my recipe for Gingerbread Brulee in the recipe section. You can substitute Waffle for the Gingerbread and it's yummy.

3. skullfreak

skullfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Detroit
  4. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    It's the brand name of a flavoring company

5. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    I think it might be that vaping anything with chocolate flavor doesn't really agree with me. I guess I'd just rather eat it than vape it. :laugh:

I will, absolutely, check out that recipe! :p

BTW, how much of the PA "Cotton Candy Flavor" ethyl maltol would you consider appropriate, GoodDog? I prefer my e-liquid flavors strong and sweet! I've been winging it, but could really use some guidance.

6. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    I usually just wing it too. LOL There are so many variables that make that hard to answer. If I add Vanilla Custard then I use less than if I'm adding it to less sweet flavorings. For just body I add a few drops and for sweetness I go more towards 1%. Elf stated that he goes 8% on his Cinnamon recipe but I've never added that much so I don't know how it would taste. So far I've never added so much as to ruin the taste. It seems to take on other flavors well. Hope this helps a little. :blush:

7. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    I once vaped the Cotton Candy flavoring by itself and it was kind of like shoving an entire ball of cotton candy into my mouth. So if that's what you're going for, use it as much as you want!

8. axefreak

axefreak Full Member

Sep 27, 2010
    new mexico
    Yum, that sounds good nikhil! I ordered it just to try that! (I LOVE cotton candy!) Should be getting it tomorrow!

9. Ast_Isis

Ast_Isis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    I do not generally like the fruit flavors but a small bit of strawberry or blueberry added to a cotton candy liquid is really good. If you add peppermint the liquid tastes like Air Bons (round peppermint or butterscotch candies that melted in you mouth.)

10. axefreak

axefreak Full Member

Sep 27, 2010
    new mexico
    Funny you should say that today Isis, I just discovered that for myself just last night. Made a batch of Cotton Candy and wasnt too crazy about it. (it was Lorann's Cotton Candy flavoring, im still waiting for my PA order with their Cotton Candy, keep thinking every day it will be here tomorrow, it will be here tomorrow.......but i digress) I added just a tiny amout of strawberry and not only did it taste better, the cotton candy flavor jumped out more. Ill have to try it with blueberry next! I never even thought of peppermint, thanks for the advice!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.