OMG!!!! My battery justn now EXPLODED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I agree with those pointing out the oddity of resurrecting an old thread.

As long as it is "active" again -

I noticed the overwhelming majority of incidents I am aware of are devices that charge through the same connection they send energy out through. Is there a connection beyond coincidence? I am not asking for isolated occurrences which contradict this. I am wondering if a board has a single positive and negative connection point to both receive and send a charge, does that increase the likelihood of an incident?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
LOL weird to see this old (and somewhat embarrassing) thread being resurrected.
No update or anything? What a let down:glare:
However, I'm using mechs about 95% of the time now and got some nice vtc5 batts and build safe builds and have lowered my nicotine quite a bit.
Still vaping happily and safely. And that's really the whole point. Vape happy and vape safe folks:thumb:
:evil:because fishee we will never let you live it down
:wub: fishee

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I love this thread because it supports my theory that ROBIN is the "voice of reason" on ECF, Baditude is one smart vaper, Fishee is a humble and truthful person AND because it reminds us that READING COMPREHENSION and RESEARCH is important!

:2cool:

Thank you, Fishee, Bad and Robin!

:evil:because fishee we will never let you live it down
:wub: fishee

And I love both you ladies :blush: and I am very honored to have you two as my friends. :2cool:
And Robin is and always will be a sweetheart in my book :hubba: And equally as honored to have her for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread