Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Hmmmm
Well I guess Nicoticket is not going out of business. I have never heard of a business that is having a "Going Out of Business Sale" to order in more inventory to sell (at full price no less). Does not make sense to me. o_O :confused:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
They are still going out of business but they were able to get these juices back from a wholesale deal. And yep, they are not at the special 80% off.
I'm broke as a joke and retirement and living on a majorly fixed income is just four months away but I plan to get at least a few bottles of each if possible!
It's been so long since I have had any Virus that I have completely forgotten what it tastes like!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I never really thought about a fixed income till now! Texas is a wind fall state and I can't get my teacher pension and social security! It is one or the other, so the 17 years I worked in a non teaching job are just lost. I haven't even tried to figure vaping into our budget. Thank goodness for mods, wire, nic, buildable tanks and batteries stocked up!
I hate knowing that I will have to ration and use my beloved Nicoticket sparingly :(:eek:

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Hmmmm
Well I guess Nicoticket is not going out of business. I have never heard of a business that is having a "Going Out of Business Sale" to order in more inventory to sell (at full price no less). Does not make sense to me. o_O :confused:
I am with you on this one... if there is a steady supply, I am ok to pay retail on it, but I'd budget and portion/steep it differently. If it's liquidation, I'd buy bulk, but not both. As sad as it is and very unfortunate, but I'll pass. 20 of 60mls at full retail just not going to happen for me :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I ordered more than I needed to fulfill the last wholesale order, somehow - basically we're retailing as much as we can until the end of the Chinese New Year, then the Chinese will swoop in and guzzle whatever we have left. Hope that makes sense.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I ordered more than I needed to fulfill the last wholesale order, somehow - basically we're retailing as much as we can until the end of the Chinese New Year, then the Chinese will swoop in and guzzle whatever we have left. Hope that makes sense.
Clark, how 'bout 'awesome' 'fda' price for a larger "stock up" quantities? ;)

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Wakonda! Virus! Katy's Virus! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting this! I haven't been hanging around the forums much lately and came here today and saw this. I figured since it was a few days old all the 60ml of Wakonda in 12 mg would be gone. But nope, there were 10 left and I picked up 3 of them. Who needs groceries, right?:p

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Thanks for throwing this out there @57chilicat. I should have thought to look myself after seeing that last sale announcement stating that certain flavors were not eligible for the discount....just figured there wasn't any left. Grabbed a few 60's of the sacred vapor/Wakonda to tide me over for a bit. I have been stingily vaping what I have left just to delay the inevitable! Friday night will be a nice night for Woodford Reserve (bourbon) and Wakonda!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for throwing this out there @57chilicat. I should have thought to look myself after seeing that last sale announcement stating that certain flavors were not eligible for the discount....just figured there wasn't any left. Grabbed a few 60's of the sacred vapor/Wakonda to tide me over for a bit. I have been stingily vaping what I have left just to delay the inevitable! Friday night will be a nice night for Woodford Reserve (bourbon) and Wakonda!

Thank you for the orders @Mike Geaney and @house mouse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread