OMG they shipped out my Provari!!! Rant/Checklist/Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
In under 12 hours from the time I ordered it at 2am last night LOL.

That really has to be some sort of customer service record for companies!

Omg and considering I'm only 2 states south of where Provari is located it should be here fairly quickly! It might even beat my other
here! Who would of thought!?

Sooo as many of you know I started officially vaping a week ago at which time I received my Halo Triton. It was nice...and everything I wanted till I realized, I WANT MORE!

So here we are a week later having a blast on EcF and enjoying everyone's help...especially the ProVarinati ... as they say the Provari choose me! ;)

Moving on- I purchased last night in the wee hours the following:

- Provari w/ 18650 extender cap
:vapor:

- 3x AW 18650 batteries... I don't mind it being a big mod...and I don't like charging batteries, it's nuisance so I bought 3 lol.

- Nitecore Intellicharger II (it has 2 ports to charge batteries)

- 2x Aspire Vivi Nova-S BDC Glassomizer (one black, one pink)

- A splash rotarty drip tip in black and pink

- Acrylic Ming Drip tip in aqua green

- Also got a Cisco HH.357 Long Barrel atty! :D

$301 total which was literally as much as I could spend without starving for the next 2 weeks lol. Thank God I have juice already.

So as you can all tell, I'm very excited to try my new long living Provari!
:toast:

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I am happy for you and your choices are remarkable!! Post pics for us to adore upon arrival!! It's funny, I tend to spend the bulk of my money late late at night but that's usually so my wife doesn't see me constantly pulling my credit card out, oh but wait, I now have it memorized....oh so sad that I have my credit card memorized!!:blink:

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Not to mention Provari users seem to be the most friendly! A lot of the mechanical mod people are kind of quiet and secretive about their info I have noticed LOL.

All hail Provari.

Ps- I picked up a custom charm for my Provari upon arrival :D Its a cute custom green turtle made of glass. It's from the same lady that makes Black Raven Tips. :) she told me she is on ECF here somewhere as well :D

PS follow me on Instagram lol or Facebook to see all my latest Juice/ etc pix lol

Instagram facebook.com- Michelle Landers

IMG_20131016_163915.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Not to mention Provari users seem to be the most friendly! A lot of the mechanical mod people are kind of quiet and secretive about their info I have noticed LOL.

All hail Provari.

Ps- I picked up a custom charm for my Provari upon arrival :D Its a cute custom green turtle made of glass. It's from the same lady that makes Black Raven Tips. :) she told me she is on ECF here somewhere as well :D

PS follow me on Instagram lol or Facebook to see all my latest Juice/ etc pix lol

Instagram facebook.com- Michelle Landers

View attachment 262656

Her name is Teena. Her thread is called something like Drip Tips and Charms, it will come up in a search.

1) Make sure someone is home to sign for it. (I really must add that the The Ritual of Arrival)
2) It doesn't come in a fancy box.
3) It may seem big coming from a Triton, but it's smaller than it looks in picture.

81w.gif

Soon, very soon...​

ETA: Teena lives in Upland too.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Congrats! I had 2 different ones in my hands Friday night at a local B&M- couldn't choose between the gray and the Zombie edition. Couldn't justify getting both, so left without either one. :(

You'll be back.

Since you're verified, keep an eye on the classys. There have been some good deals lately.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Her name is Teena. Her thread is called something like Drip Tips and Charms, it will come up in a search.

1) Make sure someone is home to sign for it. (I really must add that the The Ritual of Arrival)
2) It doesn't come in a fancy box.
3) It may seem big coming from a Triton, but it's smaller than it looks in picture.

81w.gif

Soon, very soon...​

ETA: Teena lives in Upland too.

Ya Teena! :D She's so cool in person! One of the nicest people I met in the vaping world! She loves to make glass artwork, her stuff is amazing! :D

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Congrats!! Just make sure you're home when it comes. It requires a signature. Looks like you're got everything you need. Little frog is cute too.

You're going to love it. It's so easy to use.

It's a turtle silly :p hehe :D

but in all actuality she makes adorable frog tips! As soon as my Provari comes I'm getting a tip from her too :D

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I don't know why I said it was a frog. Geez, call me brain dead. I do glass work too but don't work with borosilicate glass that much. Takes some practice to get those drip tips the right size. Kudos for Teena for coming up with lots of cute designs.

but in all actuality she makes adorable frog tips! As soon as my Provari comes I'm getting a tip from her too :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

I have one of her tips. I wish she would make vase-shaped ones again, but she said getting the top edge even was a big hassle.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
My provari will be here Friday! Wow that's fast. My charger comes Saturday :(...and my tanks etc haven't shipped...still...and my hh.357 had a problem with my payment and issue was resolved late. That won't ship till tomorrow. I'm going to be really sad if I have to stare at my Provari and not be able to use it till next week :(

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I'm sure you'll love it. I did! In fact before I quit smoking, (it took a ProVari to get me off tobacco), I had two reg ProVari's & a Mini. Now. . .I do neither smoke nor vape. Living proof you can quit smoking using Ecigs and then quit vaping. I smoked tobacco for alittle over 52 years. . .vaped alittle more than 3 years. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It's part of the initiation process for all ProVarinati to stare lovingly at their ProVari(s) at least one minute per day but it's fine to get all the staring out of the way in the first week as minutes can be accumulated in lumps of time. (as stated in the ProVarinati handbook)

My provari will be here Friday! Wow that's fast. My charger comes Saturday :(...and my tanks etc haven't shipped...still...and my hh.357 had a problem with my payment and issue was resolved late. That won't ship till tomorrow. I'm going to be really sad if I have to stare at my Provari and not be able to use it till next week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread