The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

OMG! We did it again!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Art-n-Cate, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Okay, this is mostly my fault because I threw it out there first!

Meet and Greet is Friday, OCTOBER 8TH!!!! I am a squirrel...

But I am STILL living in this hotel room with hubby, 5 year old, two dogs...! There is not enough Xanax on the planet to make it thru this unscathed. Ask Shadow!

The Shadow knows...mwaahahaha....always wanted to say that.

2. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have just entered "squatters-mode" in my house Cate!

If I didn't have constant drama, and packing up everything I own, I'd give you all a couple of room.

I hear you on the xanax... apparently docs don't like to prescribe it to nurses...
    I'll just sit here and enjoy my chest pain and various twitches I've started developing.

3. Art-n-Cate

Waffle, you're sweet to offer. Ours went to 'underwriting' whatever that means...and in 23 states BofA is reviewing loan decisions that might have been screwed up - exactly like they are doing to us right now - but guess what? Nevada ain't one of them. Yet. I think it's time to start doing the news thing and calling some of the tv stations..

4. I have plenty of xanax - want to trade for juices? Or, how about adding one of my puppies to your life just to make things more interesting?

5. Art-n-Cate

WillBe,
    We're living in a hotel room with two dogs already. As much as I'd love another....if I did that then we'd have more puppies than people cuz Art would definitely move out. lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.