Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Sure... there I was holding a Ctwist with a Pro tank attached, sucking in the vapor from the Marb Smooth I picked up at the local B&M.
So I google E-Cig, to learn a little info on these things.

I ran into the group on HERE!... So I found out that EVODs used the same coil, so I ordered some... oh.. wait.. I better get some coils.

Hey, I need another Ctwist, oooh.. blue..pretty.. shiny, I need 3.

I'm tired of always charging these things and waiting on them to charge... so I found a SID.. oops.. it's coming from China, waiting...waiting....waiting.. WAIT.. Mad Vapes has them and can get it to me in 2 days... OK.. I needed a back up anyway.
Ohhhhhhh... FT... look, that Vamo 3 looks interesting... I need batteries and a charger for when those mods get here.... K.. 4 batteries and a charger, and more coils. Wow, this is... woah.... you can rebuild these coils, let me check out that video.
Cool, where can I find...

so now I have some Kanthal coming from TEMCO.. and ceramic wick on the way....

You are nothing more than a bunch of enablers!

(awesome! there is so much cool stuff out there that I have learned about since coming here, and can't wait to try even more)

OH.. And don't get me started on the E-liq (since my order from WL hasn't arrived yet, that's a whole other can of worms to play with)

I hope the rest of you enjoy this as much as I do. I have spent so much time and interest on here looking at new toys, new ways of doing things, that I completely forgot that I wasn't smoking anymore!

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Hehe, what does that mean?

This was a response one night to a tin foil hat type conspiracy, only dialed up to 11. It's not enough to just wear a tin foil hat (because the gubbermint wonts to use dem dare brane waves on yu), but you need to make sure all your pets are wrapped in tin foil as well, otherwise the gubbermint will take control of their minds and spy on you via "man's best friend"...

(that, and haven't you seen the PSAs on TV? Your supposed to always wrap your weiner)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
This was a response one night to a tin foil hat type conspiracy, only dialed up to 11. It's not enough to just wear a tin foil hat (because the gubbermint wonts to use dem dare brane waves on yu), but you need to make sure all your pets are wrapped in tin foil as well, otherwise the gubbermint will take control of their minds and spy on you via "man's best friend"...

(that, and haven't you seen the PSAs on TV? Your supposed to always wrap your weiner)

5jhh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread