The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Omg!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by tiburonfirst, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    wow, lori
    i can't believe it! don't think i ever won anything of this magnitude :laugh:

hey, katya and ww, i now will have bling just like yours;)

lori, i need to take my time and look, expect a pm sometime in the near future:p:ohmy:

2. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
  3. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Congratulations Tib

4. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    thanks, guys

i'm still in shock

5. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey, Tib, welcome to the bling club! Congratulations. :toast:

You're about to discover what a good 4081 battery is.

Enjoy!

6. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

7. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I think I won something too! I did post and follow the directions...and it says entered by proxy! Whatever works....I'm excited! Thanks for the contest!

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well,well,well,....will you look at this. With one BLARING exception it looks like the entire SmokeStik Bad Girl club is here:evil:

Congrats Tib!!! Welcome to the club...take your time and look all you want. The Royales will be back in a week or so. Or.....you can wait....ahem!....until the Black Widows are in production.;)

susie...that means I entered you because you were not here when I did the drawing. I entered everyone who posted in the original thread. And every one of you will get a complete set of skins. I will be doing some highly technical product testing tomorrow involving different sized e-cig batteries, a set of skins and a hair dryer. :) Then I will be able to tell ya'll what other batteries these will work with. We will have another drawing next weekend which will include all you who have already entered and anyone who enters during the week.

9. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Congrats Tib!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Welcome to the world of bling :) You're going to love it!!! I'd go for the Hendu, but the Pink and Gold are pretty too.

Happy Vaping!!!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ah....there you are my pretty. [​IMG]

Full moon tonight? Or are you just up casting spells by the light of your Hendu?:D

no rest for the wicked is there dearie?

11. Ravens Rose

Wait... are all the Royales out of stock? Because I have it listed in my cart.... Does that mean I will have to wait? Bummer! I was ordering the Hendu kit & spare Pink royale batteries...

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    This should help. The Royale is a trademarked product. Here is the story and some gorgeous photos:
    https://www.smokestikusa.com/lady_victoria_hervey_v2.htm

And here are all the specialty batteries together so you can see whats what :
    [​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

EXCEPT for the Jet...they all have a jeweled tip. Cubic Zirconia btw....not glass...you will kill your batteries before those jewels will scratch. Trust me...I know...being the fashion conscious girl that I am....mine get carried around in the trash pockets of my BDU's along with screwdrivers,wire cutters,pliers and the like. (because the goat gets her head caught in the fence and I have to cut the fence to get her out thats why. :D)

SO.....yes...the Royales are out of stock...everything else is good to go!

hey....wait a minute....I know why I'm sitting here...and I know why Katya and WW are lurking around...but why are you up at 1am Raven??? hmmmhmmmhmmm....looks like it might be time to start a little bad girl thread doesn't it? Just for all us creatures of the night. [​IMG]

13. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    hi witchey girl, i still can't believe it:p

i think i follow your advice and go for the hendu but didn't that come in silver?

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi Tib......

[​IMG]

I don't know....what do YOU think!?!?!? :)

btw kids....that jewel actual throws a little starburst of purple light...so if your on the battlefield and need to follow light restrictions....not for you!

15. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    awesome!!!!

no more battle field for me, the donkey is very peaceful, nothing like the goat who would snatch cigarettes right out of my hand, lol:D

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    tiburon....what are you on about,girl??? what goat??????

oh!!!!!!!!! THIS goat!!! :headbang:

[​IMG][/IMG]

omg!!!! It's 8:15 in Canada....I'm surprised he isn't already sniffing around....I better log off MSN Live and get some sleep!!!! One more Joan Jett video,finish this White Russian and I'm outta here!!!! nite ladies...and gentlemen. ;)

btw....my last tip for the night....you know it's time to go to bed when a fresh menthol SS carto on a freshly charged SS battery doesn't taste good........nitenite!!!!

17. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    GRATZ!
    can i have it? lol

18. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home

no, you can't;)

19. Ravens Rose

LOL!!!!!! When I made my last post last night... if you want to call it night?... It was 4 AM... I am on the east coast. Um.... I was up cause.. umm .... maybe I will keep that for the creatures of the night thread! :D

20. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Thanks so much! I won something, lol! :ohmy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.