On Liqua and also Vaper's Tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
So as some of you may or not know, I'm a simple ego-c user and have experimented with evods too. The evod IMO gives slightly better vape and brings out the flavors a touch better but is unwieldy and more leak prone for outside the house vaping that includes things that I have to do like messing around and doing activities with my kindy classes. You cannot just keep an ego with evod in your lanyard in your pocket all day and do more than walk or stand upright without them leaking, sometimes copiously.

As a keep it on the desk and use at home or carry carefully and use at the bar or wherever - they're okay but for me the ego-c or t are just less hassle and fiddlesome.

Now to the thread title. Wanting to keep my expenses down as I will soon be a poor MA student I went through my ten 10ml OVALE samples that came with my kit. I learned that

A. They are exceptional liquids.

B. Due to their 70% VG ratio the darker ones will burn taste an atty up in 5 draws.

So I next went as cheap as you can get - DEKANG. Chocolate and vanilla - meh, don;t bother.

Their Camel or 'dessert ship' is ace but the th is too much for me. Their USA blend although the major flavor is hazelnut rather than tobacco is a good all round basic vape and if you think to yourself 'hey this taste is okay and I'm not killing myself, it's a good enough cig substitute' - it's okay but will get old quick.

DEKANG'S Super Strong Mint is one of the best menthol's I've ever had and at the price per ml is the deal of the century and their star product - IMO.

So yesterday my LIQUA 'Tiramisu' and 'Traditional Tobacco' came.

A definite step up in quality from Dekang. Due to dekang being pure PG it get's dry and hot and old as it lacks that sweet undertone that effects the complexity of flavors that added VG gives.

The LIQUA - I'm not sure of the ratios but they seem like about 80% PG and 20% VG. And that is great as they are dark liquids and the higher PG ratio compared to OVALE and JANTY (TWO GREAT JUICE MAKERS BUT PRICEY AND THEIR DARKER JUICES JUST NOT ATTY FRIENDLY) means they are very easy on the attty- not one bad hit yet.

The Tiramisu is good. I was hoping it would compare to OVALE or JANTY's RY4/5 but it lacks the depth OF SWEETNESS. That said it is a nice 'slightly sweet' dessert flavor with a good bit of tobacco like body behind it.

The Traditional Tobacco is also better than DEKANGS efforts as with the VG it doesn't burn as hot and dry and the vapor has more complexity - a good solid, not harsh, but again more complex tobacco flavor, easily satisfying.

I've had JANTY and OVALE Tobaccos and they ARE a bit better bUt at a third of the price for 30 ML - Liqua to me is the perfect deal and experience between the value for money, honesty but simplicity and easy to get bored of flavors of DEKANG and the more complex, stronger flavor yet higher price of the OVALE / JANTY liquids.

On vaper's tongue. I understand it now. I swore I could never get bored of my morning and ADV - Dekang SS MINT. I was wrong and went back to a few morning cigs. Now I'm sitting here in the morning with the LIQUA 'Tiramisu' and I could happily vape it all morning and have no cig craving and am doing just that!

So essentially as we are not getting all the complex chemicals and Full tobacco alkaloids that we got from cigs - FLAVOR is the thing that makes us vapers happy on the whole IMO, as well as the replicating the old habit.

So yeah best way to avoid relapse = have many strong and varied flavors in your box because like with eating the same sandwich every day- sooner or later you're gonna get bored of the taste.

Anyway for a slightly above average vape at a hell of a price per ml - The two LIQUA Juices I bought get a thumbs up from me. A good middle of the line product at a bottom of the line price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread