Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
congratulations.jpg

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Sept. 1st was my 4-year mark for being completely smoke free thanks to my antifreeze-laced, pesticide-infused, exploding battery, child-targeting with fun-fruity-flavors, exposing-innocent-bystanders-to-toxic-chemicals E-Cig/PV/Hookadoodle!

Woot!

Ok, I fibbed a little... I don't do fun-fruity :p

QUICK! Get CNN, NBC, CBS, USA Today, & The Huffington Post on the line!
You mean, you SURVIVED THIS LONG??? You're still ALIVE?????? (OMG!!! After reading all the FDA, CDC and ANTZ CRAP, I was just about to throw all my vaping stuff in the freaking garbage and buy a pack of REAL cigs LEGALLY (enough with this black market, killer e-cig stuff), so I could inhale some real, burning tobacco & some REAL chemicals!!! How could you be ALIVE after 4 YEARS?????)

Many congrats on your wonderful achievement, you walkin', talkin' medical miracle, you! (I'm right behind you, bringin' up the rear....:vapor:)

Last edited:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Congrats Randy! Right there with ya! I still have some blue foam if you need any lol :D

You too? Yeah, and I also got a bag with coffee stirrers, Lipton Triangle tea bags, and ink pen springs...

And a huge bag (bigger than a gallon freezer bag) filled with brand new 801 blank cartridges...

startrekfacepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread