The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2011
    Fla-De-Da
    Bad said they would fit on a Provari & a Lavatube, so probably...

2. Mooninmyeyes

Mooninmyeyes Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    minnesota
    thank you. i watched vid a couple times, seems perfect for me for what i want. easy fill , clean . no leak -no liquid in mouth.

3. BluSwatch

BluSwatch Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
    The bottom is recessed like an ego cone, so you would need an adapter/extender for some ...... I think it's specially designed for eGo type batteries.

4. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

it is but you can use a mini extender and walla your good to go

5. scrub88

scrub88 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Huntington Beach
    stalking gotvapes to see when these puppies are goin for sale

6. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Me too scrub. I want me some review items and play items. These could be both! ;-)

7. scrub88

scrub88 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Huntington Beach
    when can we start chantin, STARDUST!STARDUST!STARDUST!

8. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    We would need to add the Vision Stone in the chant too. Maybe just chant, "NEW VISIONS!" :D

9. StotheK

StotheK Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    I was just thinking to myself I haven't reviewed anything from GotVapes in quite a while. So I figured I'd check out what's new, and the boys don't disappoint. Now to get them on the site so I can acquire some :)

10. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Send me a link to the video, and I will add it as a favorite, so it is viewable from my front page.

11. StotheK

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    I appreciate it, but I'm old school, I do written reviews :) If I can remember, I usually try and come back and post a link to the review, just depends how busy or forgetful I am that day :)

12. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    That's still good. I can post the link to your review, from my review. The way I see it, we are all just trying to help. The more help, the better. :)

13. StotheK

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    I certainly appreciate that! And I completely agree with you, a rising tide lifts all ships :)

14. robl45

robl45 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    florida
    are these on the site yet? I just looked, don't see them.

15. ninfreak

ninfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    no they have not been released yet. should be sometime today. danno will come in with a new thread saying that it is released and for sale on the site

16. byggd

byggd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    So Cal
    The end of the ipro extends more than some VV units so I may be good to go. If not I think I still have a small extender someplace in my ecig collection.

17. Mooninmyeyes

Mooninmyeyes Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    minnesota
    Well i hope by 31st, i get paid by then. I wonder how much they are going to cost, because i think i need a new ego also. But i really want one. i have a few ce2 -ones i have i hate- hassle to fill and juice in mouth. so i been sticking to ego cartridge and 510 cartridge- dont care for them either. but better then juice in mouth. This is what i been looking for.

18. robl45

robl45 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    florida
    I hope they go up soon before i run out of visions which at the current rate will be by saturday.

19. tj98_7

tj98_7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    Well my visions have lasted me a month so far and still going strong. But I still can't wait to get some of the new gear u guys. Keep up the great work.

20. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

please be patient with the releases of the bombs, daniel is very busy handling improtant business, when he is able to he will make the new pages and put the products up.

im almost done testing large chunks of everything and doing inventory and stocking everything into the system so ill announce when they will be up on the site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.